JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Young..

5 posters

Go down

Luke Young.. Empty Luke Young..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Reportedly on his way to Liverpool for 2.5M... wat an absolute steal..!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Luke Young.. Empty Re: Luke Young..

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Reportedly on his way to Liverpool for 2.5M... wat an absolute steal..!

Good signing for them, will have more chance of playing their than he does here, even with Glen Johnson infront of him.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him playing left back.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 am

Whats the story here, why are we letting him go?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 am

villainies wrote:Whats the story here, why are we letting him go?

Him and MON apparently fell out at the start of last season. For some unknown reason MON just doesnt seem to rate him anymore, even though he is the best right back we have.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 am

Got to say this is my one major gripe with MON, Luke Young is a fine player, but has obviously fallen out of favour with MON, wont be for football reasons Im sure. Will be disappointed to see him going, low price, but suppose his wages are high, reportedly £45k.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 am

villanfromluton wrote:Got to say this is my one major gripe with MON, Luke Young is a fine player, but has obviously fallen out of favour with MON, wont be for football reasons Im sure. Will be disappointed to see him going, low price, but suppose his wages are high, reportedly £45k.

Yep, and with Habib Beye on about the same, that's near on £90k for two reserve right backs, so best to get them out the club if the manager wont play them.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 am

Cuellar at RB again affraid
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 am

villainies wrote:Cuellar at RB again affraid

Unfortunately I can see that been the case.

To be fair, I've not got a problem, Cueller playing at right back away from home against the decent sides. But when we are playing at home, against teams that just sit back and play for a draw, then it's ridiculous playing him there.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:Cuellar at RB again affraid

Unfortunately I can see that been the case.

To be fair, I've not got a problem, Cueller playing at right back away from home against the decent sides. But when we are playing at home, against teams that just sit back and play for a draw, then it's ridiculous playing him there.

Agree with that.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Got to say this is my one major gripe with MON, Luke Young is a fine player, but has obviously fallen out of favour with MON, wont be for football reasons Im sure. Will be disappointed to see him going, low price, but suppose his wages are high, reportedly £45k.

Yep, and with Habib Beye on about the same, that's near on £90k for two reserve right backs, so best to get them out the club if the manager wont play them.

Guys I've told you before the wages at villa are no where near those figures, top earner is Carew and he isn't even on that much.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

Considering we have a fairly rigid pay structure.. if Beye is picking up anywhere near 45K that is scandolous.. we have too many people on the bench that we hardly use that are on shit loads.. hence why we are finding it difficult to sell them..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down