JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Krulak's take on things....

+3
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

General Krulak's take on things.... - Page 2 Empty Re: General Krulak's take on things....

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 am

QBVILLA wrote:In his time at the club Randy has hardly put a foot wrong.Krulak has spoken out and thus keeps the fans onside.O'neill did a great job for the club, this should not be forgotten.Maybe when/if we hear Mr O'neill's reasons for leaving we can make a considered opinion, but until then you're falling for a PR exercise

Clap
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

General Krulak's take on things.... - Page 2 Empty Re: General Krulak's take on things....

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am

villanfromluton wrote:Just getting awaiting confirmation from the lad that he has not got game Saturday, if not I will be getting two tickets for the game, something I had not even thought about doing before. As an extra favour to my lad, I might even let him drive back

Maybe we'll see you there. We'll be in the noisy corner.
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 am

villanfromluton wrote:Just getting awaiting confirmation from the lad that he has not got game Saturday, if not I will be getting two tickets for the game, something I had not even thought about doing before. As an extra favour to my lad, I might even let him drive back

Translated.. ' i will be getting pist so wont be able to drive back' Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:In his time at the club Randy has hardly put a foot wrong.Krulak has spoken out and thus keeps the fans onside.O'neill did a great job for the club, this should not be forgotten.Maybe when/if we hear Mr O'neill's reasons for leaving we can make a considered opinion, but until then you're falling for a PR exercise

Clap

Your so cynical Mrs B, why is that........

And please don't forget to applaud with the same enthusiasm when gabby shoves one up you at the weekend....

So to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

And please don't forget to applaud with the same enthusiasm when gabby shoves one up you at the weekend....

So to speak.

Not cynical at all. I just can't believe that people swallow all this media stuff time after time.

Re: Gabby shoving one up us - we'll see. Your lot haven't beaten us since December 2008, home or away.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 pm

[quote="Bedshammer"]
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

Not cynical at all. I just can't believe that people swallow all this media stuff time after time.

Re: Gabby shoving one up us - we'll see. Your lot haven't beaten us since December 2008, home or away.[/quote]

Dont think Mal meant it in a football sense Beds
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

Re: Gabby shoving one up us - we'll see. Your lot haven't beaten us since December 2008, home or away.

God can you believe its been that long since that milner cross looped into the net, doesn't time fly. Still time to put things right. Kevin Macdonald has the reserves playing some very neat football at time, must be doing something right to have won the reserve league so many times and F.A youth cups. Not suggesting he will get the first team to play like that in only a couple of days, but I will be interested to see how we play, will be difficult for Avram to set West Ham up without knowing at all what system Kev will implement.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:16 pm

[quote="villanfromluton"]
Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

Re: Gabby shoving one up us - we'll see. Your lot haven't beaten us since December 2008, home or away.[/quote]

affraid
I'll have you know I'm a respectable married woman.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

[quote="villanfromluton"]
Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

I did mean it in a footy sense Lutes, Mrs B is far to cold to suggest anything sexual, dont' think she's that kind of lady.

Mrs B..................Gabby...who knows, your probably right and as you say we haven't beaten you in yonks, so Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

God can you believe its been that long since that milner cross looped into the net, doesn't time fly. Still time to put things right. Kevin Macdonald has the reserves playing some very neat football at time, must be doing something right to have won the reserve league so many times and F.A youth cups. Not suggesting he will get the first team to play like that in only a couple of days, but I will be interested to see how we play, will be difficult for Avram to set West Ham up without knowing at all what system Kev will implement.

It's made for an interesting fixture. I got tickets because it's the opening game of the season, and we want to target the away games in the Midlands this season (Stoke again, noxt month) and because we've had a fair amount of player/manager activity over the summer, but MoN going has added something to the mix. I'm looking forward to it. Daft, isn't it?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Clap

So to speak.

It's made for an interesting fixture. I got tickets because it's the opening game of the season, and we want to target the away games in the Midlands this season (Stoke again, noxt month) and because we've had a fair amount of player/manager activity over the summer, but MoN going has added something to the mix. I'm looking forward to it. Daft, isn't it?

Is that like an equinox type of month

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'm looking forward to it. Daft, isn't it?

It is because we are going to stuff you. Razz

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

It will indeed be interesting on many level, player selection, how the team reacts, usual start to the season optimism or dread. Don't take offence that I really hope you are bitterly dissapointed by 5pm though Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:It will indeed be interesting on many level, player selection, how the team reacts, usual start to the season optimism or dread. Don't take offence that I really hope you are bitterly dissapointed by 5pm though Very Happy

Don't take offence, but back at ya....
bounce
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2