JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlton Cole

5 posters

Go down

Carlton Cole Empty Carlton Cole

Post  Ringo Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:38 am

Now we are definitely taking the 'Gypsys Kiss'.

Liverpool have an interest in him and we, allegedly, are demanding a fee of 20m.

Still, If Roy the Boy pays it, It will simplify things for the scousers,

They will have 2 coles to rhyme with goals!

We can then go on and get more pompey players that failed to avoid relegation last season.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Carlton Cole Empty Re: Carlton Cole

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:02 am

Ringo...only doing 2/3 away matches this season. Most likely Blackburn and making a weekend of Blackpool Kinky

Hopefully getting to Spurs home match b4 anything else though

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 am

englishhammer wrote:Ringo...only doing 2/3 away matches this season. Most likely Blackburn and making a weekend of Blackpool Kinky

Hopefully getting to Spurs home match b4 anything else though

Phil, the Blackpool game is on Tuesday 1 Feb. Will be a mighty long weekend.....
Do you mean the Spurs game next month?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 am

DOH, got it the wrong way round....heavy night....won't bode well with job interview at Skipton Building Society Head Office this aft scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 am

englishhammer wrote:DOH, got it the wrong way round....heavy night....won't bode well with job interview at Skipton Building Society Head Office this aft scratch

Very Happy
So, I'll ask again. Are you going to the Spurs game next month?
Good luck with the interview, by the way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 am

Just text my mate to see if he sorted it....apparently its on the verge of sell-out and lucky if we can get seats anywhere near each other so told him to **** it, he should have done it on the 20th the twat, have to be another weekend away

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 am

Games like that usually sell out pretty quickly. Think you'd still be able to get tix for Bolton though. That's about it at the moment.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 am

....away at Blackburn as my first it is then Sad

I'm on a budget for a month or so as I'll be needing a bond/1st months rent anytime soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 am

We're off to Villa Park on Saturday, and hopefully getting tix for Stoke on 18 Sept when they go on sale next week.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:27 am

Well this is the style of reporting that emphasizes beds points about how stretched things can become, its purely speculative, names no links, just its being rumoured.

Carlton Cole...20ml...if Hodgson can see 20ml in Cole, then the bloke is in the wrong job IMO.

Don't get me wrong if i was a Hammers fan and if true i would snap his arm of, drive him there myself, but, ridicules.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am

Malachite wrote:Well this is the style of reporting that emphasizes beds points about how stretched things can become, its purely speculative, names no links, just its being rumoured.

Carlton Cole...20ml...if Hodgson can see 20ml in Cole, then the bloke is in the wrong job IMO.

Don't get me wrong if i was a Hammers fan and if true i would snap his arm of, drive him there myself, but, ridicules.

Absolutely. I'd take £20 million for Carlton Cole - most fans would. But it's so easy to create & spread rumours these days, and people do tend to believe what they want to. I think what the club are saying, if this turns out to be true, is that he's for sale if the price is right but we don't have to take bargain basement offers.

More interesting for me though, is the way Ringo's love for his club shines through in this post. I've long suspected that he's not really a Hammer.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

The thing is,
I have been watching our signings with great interest so far.
Some look decent others I am not sure about.
It will be interesting to see what Avram Grant can actually come up with, being mindful that last season we were really lucky to escape relegation due to 3 other duff teams that managed to be even worse than us!
Tomorrow will be a major test and we all know this.
Although I have put us down for a win, that is more hope than anything else.
Any neutral has obviously put us down to get a beating.
Both teams are in a completely different situation to last season but it was nice of Aston Villa to allow us to get 4 points helping us to stay in the premiership.
I see in todays paper that Birmingham City are nervous that Villa are without a manager and Alex hasnt signed a new contract with them yet.
Surely he wouldnt jump ship and cross the city.... Would he?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 am

Hope not, the ginger scottish tnuc isnt wanted

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 am

Ringo wrote:The thing is,
It will be interesting to see what Avram Grant can actually come up with, being mindful that last season we were really lucky to escape relegation due to 3 other duff teams that managed to be even worse than us!
Both teams are in a completely different situation to last season but it was nice of Aston Villa to allow us to get 4 points helping us to stay in the premiership.
I see in today's paper that Birmingham City are nervous that Villa are without a manager and Alex hasnt signed a new contract with them yet.
Surely he wouldn't jump ship and cross the city.... Would he?

Ringo:

If you can't take a team to the cleaners that are clearly in turmoil, no manager, no plan, Collins, Cuellor, Agbonlahor and others likely to be out with injuries on your opening day of the season, regardless of home or away, prepare yourself for a shit season. That simple.

If you can't see the difference between how West Ham are preparing there opening shots to this campaign and how Villa are in terms of the negativity and the unknown with players looking to leave the club Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Hope not, the ginger scottish tnuc isnt wanted

I concur..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 am

Malachite wrote:
I see in today's paper that Birmingham City are nervous that Villa are without a manager and Alex hasnt signed a new contract with them yet.

Ringo:

If you can't take a team to the cleaners that are clearly in turmoil, no manager, no plan, Collins, Cuellor, Agbonlahor and others likely to be out with injuries on your opening day of the season, regardless of home or away, prepare yourself for a shit season. That simple.

If you can't see the difference between how West Ham are preparing there opening shots to this campaign and how Villa are in terms of the negativity and the unknown with players looking to leave the club Mad

Malachite,
Aston Villa are NEVER to be under estimated.
Over the years, we have had some good games with them and the banter has been great.
I cant help wondering why we seem hell bent in pulling in players that did not put enough effort into keeping the last team they played for in the premiership and got relegated in such a drastic way

You can see my further comment in the Villa page here, Re tomorrows game.

Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Ringo wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Ringo:

Malachite,
Aston Villa are NEVER to be under estimated.
Over the years, we have had some good games with them and the banter has been great.
I cant help wondering why we seem hell bent in pulling in players that did not put enough effort into keeping the last team they played for in the premiership and got relegated in such a drastic way

You can see my further comment in the Villa page here, Re tomorrows game.

Will you be here at 5pm win,lose or draw? affraid
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Malachite wrote:

Ringo:

You were saying?
Now, Which one of us two are right after only 30 minutes played?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm

The whole wh team should be thoroughly ashamed of that performace...we even managed to make villa look half decent.
Parker awol
Kovac utter shite
noble and been the same for a few seasons
cole just aint cutting it..
and thats not the first time tomkins has made a fooking horrible back pass like that...only decent player was green..

And the ref dont even get me started on mike wank brain dean

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Mark you have pasted this onto like 3 different threads now Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Mark you have pasted this onto like 3 different threads now Very Happy

carry on cubt face might go 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Mark you have pasted this onto like 3 different threads now Very Happy

Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

Bedshammer wrote:Games like that usually sell out pretty quickly. Think you'd still be able to get tix for Bolton though. That's about it at the moment.

You'll get loads of ticks around that area, but there is a powder you can get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:17 am

Mark west ham man wrote:

AV, don't be such a cubt face!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum