JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow

3 posters

Go down

Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow Empty Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Thats a relief really, I just had a feeling he was going to have a blinder against us, scoring the winning goal!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow Empty Re: Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Bummer
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow Empty Re: Der Hammer is out of the match tommorow

Post  jpr60 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Bummer

Oooh Beds! You are bold! Talk about callin' a spade a spade - 'ere, that JayPA isn't really, is 'e? 'Ee comes on all butch to me, still, can't judge a book,eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Oooh Beds! You are bold! Talk about callin' a spade a spade - 'ere, that JayPA isn't really, is 'e? 'Ee comes on all butch to me, still, can't judge a book,eh?

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

jpr60 wrote:

She might ov bin tawkin abaat Der Hammer there, sir!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 pm

No, he's straight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum