JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy

4 posters

Go down

Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy Empty Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy

Post  Ringo Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

The results are in.
Those of us in our usual optimistic mode will regard that as a mere blip to the season and look forward to the backlash against Bolton at home next week.

I am not holding my breath on that one!

It could be that we see the 35 points we stole last season is a magical figure we aspire to this season.

So far, my fear is panning out, getting a manager in that has never completed a full term in the premiership and getting his 2nd team relegated does not make for good form in any sport.

Dont tell me what he done at Chelsea...He inherited a team that was ready made anyway, now we are his 3rd team.
Then to buy the tosspots from Portsmouth or take them on a 'Free' is a joke!

Many considered Blackpool were this seasons 'Cannon Fodder', I am not so sure.
West Bromwich Albion were unlucky enough to draw Chelsea for their first game of the season and will gain a lot from that disaster.
Wigan it seems are heading the way much like I thought...Down.

So, The way I see it after the first game is that 3 'W's will be relegated this season,......
West Bromwich Albion...West Ham United...Wigan Pathetic..... Wolverhampton Wondering.

Select any 3 from 4 and the other one will be 16th.

Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy Empty Re: Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Over reaction there, you can't take anything from the first result, at least wait until you have the first 3 under your belt, then you can make a fairly informed judgement.

Ive always thought, end of September is the all important milestone, that's when the dye is cast for the rest of the season IMO.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy Empty Re: Aston Villa V West Ham United Autopsy

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am

Wh ave to rid of Cole he just simply ain't good enough. and DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON KOVAC, I JUST DOINT AND CANT SEE HOW HE IS EPL MATERIAL, HE'S ABSOLUTE GARBAGE ...utter cack he never passes the ball forward, no that often anyway .
But i just wonder how much all these transfer things have unsettled Parker he seemed lost on Saturday

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 am

Ringo. I think you're onto something. Rarely have I seen such utter carp played on a football pitch, its possible WH might scrape through like last season but it will be a long hard struggle for sure.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Wh ave to rid of Cole he just simply ain't good enough. and DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON KOVAC, I JUST DOINT AND CANT SEE HOW HE IS EPL MATERIAL, HE'S ABSOLUTE GARBAGE ...utter cack he never passes the ball forward, no that often anyway .
But i just wonder how much all these transfer things have unsettled Parker he seemed lost on Saturday

They were all a pile of shite Very Happy Very Happy

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 am

Ringo wrote:The results are in.
Those of us in our usual optimistic mode will regard that as a mere blip to the season and look forward to the backlash against Bolton at home next week.

I am not holding my breath on that one!

It could be that we see the 35 points we stole last season is a magical figure we aspire to this season.

So far, my fear is panning out, getting a manager in that has never completed a full term in the premiership and getting his 2nd team relegated does not make for good form in any sport.

Dont tell me what he done at Chelsea...He inherited a team that was ready made anyway, now we are his 3rd team.
Then to buy the tosspots from Portsmouth or take them on a 'Free' is a joke!

Many considered Blackpool were this seasons 'Cannon Fodder', I am not so sure.
West Bromwich Albion were unlucky enough to draw Chelsea for their first game of the season and will gain a lot from that disaster.
Wigan it seems are heading the way much like I thought...Down.

So, The way I see it after the first game is that 3 'W's will be relegated this season,......
West Bromwich Albion...West Ham United...Wigan Pathetic..... Wolverhampton Wondering.

Select any 3 from 4 and the other one will be 16th.

IMO there will be 10 teams struggling against relegation this season and West Ham are within that group.By the way, who's going to finish 17th???
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 am

Aston Villa!

I knew one of you would be bright enough to pick that up!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum