JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa

Go down

Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa  Empty Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/8951956.stm

Not sure Mal will be pleased with this, he seems desperate to see Gabby somewhere else sometimes.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa  Empty Re: Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"But I'm a local lad and you look at people like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard - they don't want to leave their clubs"

He really is thick as shit, isn't he? Laughing

Nice to see a bit of loyalty in the modern game though, Mal will be knocking a special one out tonight over that news.

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa  Empty Re: Gabriel Agbonlahor pledges entire career to Aston Villa

Post  Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:"But I'm a local lad and you look at people like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard - they don't want to leave their clubs"

He really is thick as shit, isn't he? Laughing

Nice to see a bit of loyalty in the modern game though, Mal will be knocking a special one out tonight over that news.

Ez: Have to say i don't see where your coming from with that.

He's made an obvious statement that to me rings true, actually Gerard was saying that much just a couple of weeks ago when Hodgson took over, and Lampard has had many opportunities to leave Chelsea but he's still there, you can only assume they think the same scratch and he is a very local lad, grew up a few miles from the ground, used to play for Great Barr boys as a lad, used to kick a ball up against one of the walls at Villa park untill they warned him not to, he's an absolute Villa fan, how does that make him thick.

AV: Blokes a legend mate, said it all along, he's is by far our most important player and thats obvious on the pitch, he has far more influence on a game than the likes of Young and Milner for that matter ever have done, don't get me wrong, love Ash in the side but he's nowhere near as effective as a lot of Villa fans think he is, and actually, keep giving Albrighton a run and within a few months of further experience my feeling is you'll have a player at least as good as Young because the only thing he lacks is experience, and i have no doubt whatsoever that if a club came in for Young tomorrow he's be gone in a heartbeat, certainly to a London club he would.

For me as long as we have Gabby in the side we are still a force to be reckoned with, i don't need to even begin to say how we look without him.

Is he in for Everton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm

I think he is fit for the everton game, has a good record against them to.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum