JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Barcelona the model to follow?

4 posters

Go down

Are Barcelona the model to follow? Empty Are Barcelona the model to follow?

Post  villainies Fri May 29, 2009 8:49 pm

It's fairly clear that Barca outclassed Man U this week. Is their style of play the model that everyone should be looking to follow or is the team they have there at the moment a one-off? I've had problems with Villa's obvious difficulty to keep hold of the ball for a while now and whilst we can be devastating on the break that ability to hold onto the ball and starve opponents of possession is IMO just as important. I wonder if English coaches (Wenger aside) will take heed of what we all watched this week or continue in the same fashion?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Are Barcelona the model to follow? Empty Re: Are Barcelona the model to follow?

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Barcelona arguably have the 5 best players in the world right now; no-one can replicate them.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Must say I was training with my lad and his old team tonight and was preaching the Barcelona style. They think with my left foot, trim physique and dribbling skills (on the pitch of course), I am a ringer for Lionel Messi
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Barcelona arguably have the 5 best players in the world right now; no-one can replicate them.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, who are the other two in your opinion Jesus? Possibly Toure, immense and are you thinking Daniel Alves
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 9:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Barcelona arguably have the 5 best players in the world right now; no-one can replicate them.

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, who are the other two in your opinion Jesus? Possibly Toure, immense and are you thinking Daniel Alves

Eto'o and Henry.
Although Toure is is a fantastic player.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

I know Henry has done well this season, not sure he is the same player as at Arsenal though, but his performance at Real Madrid was the old Henry. If I had to choose between Eto'o and Torres, think I would choose Torres, but understand why you chose Eto'o
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat May 30, 2009 7:54 am

villanfromluton wrote:Must say I was training with my lad and his old team tonight and was preaching the Barcelona style. They think with my left foot, trim physique and dribbling skills (on the pitch of course), I am a ringer for Lionel Messi

I'd say you were more of a cross between Augustus Gloop and Lionel fecking Blair
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Must say I was training with my lad and his old team tonight and was preaching the Barcelona style. They think with my left foot, trim physique and dribbling skills (on the pitch of course), I am a ringer for Lionel Messi

I'd say you were more of a cross between Augustus Gloop and Lionel fecking Blair

:lol!:
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 30, 2009 11:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

There again you know more about pulling a male dwarf than you do football Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum