JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE GERARD HOULLIER!!!!

+2
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Go down

I LOVE GERARD HOULLIER!!!! Empty I LOVE GERARD HOULLIER!!!!

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 pm

TAKES OFF STAN PETROV, UNBELIEVABLE!

AND THEN A MINUTE LATER, HESKEY SCORES!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

I LOVE GERARD HOULLIER!!!! Empty Re: I LOVE GERARD HOULLIER!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 pm

It was a clever move

He brings on Sidwell and whilst the Wolves team are all rolling around laughing on the floor - the Noser scores

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm

What a great fecking header, he had a top game, though thought he was knackered and was saying to the lad maybe should replace him. Carlos Cuellar was immense, not many centre halves in the premiership better than him IMHO, makes it even more amazing why the Irish twat played him at right back all the time Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Lionheart wrote:It was a clever move

He brings on Sidwell and whilst the Wolves team are all rolling around laughing on the floor - the Noser scores

Were your mates whingeing at us crossing the ball for the goals lion Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 pm

if Emule keeps this up some Villa fans may forgive him for the shite he`s produced seasons past Laughing
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:What a great fecking header, he had a top game, though thought he was knackered and was saying to the lad maybe should replace him. Carlos Cuellar was immense, not many centre halves in the premiership better than him IMHO, makes it even more amazing why the Irish twat played him at right back all the time Very Happy

bounce Now we're talking. Glad to see you wising up at last dipshit. Good result, not entirely sure our play deserved the full 3 but ho hum. GH has done well with his super subs again and will hopefully realise that NRC and Petrov is a recipe for disaster.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

villanfromluton wrote: Carlos Cuellar was immense, not many centre halves in the premiership better than him IMHO, makes it even more amazing why the Irish twat played him at right back all the time Very Happy

Luke Young performance a right back today gave us a clue. Cueller covered his **** ups on a few occasions. Cueller was imense today, should definitely be first choice centre back.

Cracking header by Heskey

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:What a great fecking header, he had a top game, though thought he was knackered and was saying to the lad maybe should replace him. Carlos Cuellar was immense, not many centre halves in the premiership better than him IMHO, makes it even more amazing why the Irish twat played him at right back all the time Very Happy

bounce Now we're talking. Glad to see you wising up at last dipshit. Good result, not entirely sure our play deserved the full 3 but ho hum. GH has done well with his super subs again and will hopefully realise that NRC and Petrov is a recipe for disaster.

Villainies, I thought NRC did well in the centre, covered a lot of ground. Not sure re Petrovs long term future, but thought he was ok.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Cuéllar is a fucking legend. Fecking great CB - not many in the Prem are as good as him when it comes to slide tackling. His heading ability is top notch aswell.

King Carlos should cement his place now.

Anyway, very interesting tactic by GH to move Agbonlahor into the 'free role/winger' position, very clever as Wolves didn't know which of thier players should mark him.

NRC had a very good games aswell, Downing scored again?! affraid And Young was very productive.

Was anyone really nervous as I was about Warnock getting sent off?!

Last edited by Jay.P.A on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

NRC covered a lot of ground, but every tackle he made seemed to en up in a free kick to them.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

ROT, I think when we were under the cosh he was the only one in midfield doing the hard graft. Know he is not everyones favourite, but thought he put in a good display for the team today
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I think when we were under the cosh he was the only one in midfield doing the hard graft. Know he is not everyones favourite, but thought he put in a good display for the team today

Ha, I think ever game he plays you always think he was the best player. :)

Central midfield is definitely the area that needs the most attention.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Thought Cuellor was MOTM, he was so important at the back in the 2nd half, makes you wonder why he has been out of this position for so long.

For me this is already classic Houllier, grinding out results, not the best football to look at, thrives on the big man in the box, and as at Liverpool this is Heskey.

I actually thought we had blown it 2ND half, i was watching the side coming under increasing pressure and we where beginning to unravel. could see another Stoke happening.

Worked hard, hung in there and ground out the result and thats whats important in the end, i could well imagine a Wolves fan would feel robbed.

On the negative, maybe reading a lot into this, but did anyone notice the lack of celebration by Gabby to the 2nd goal...............he is so not a Houllier type of player, wouldn't surprise me if he's not already seeing that himself, bump this forward if you like but i reckon Gabby's days are numbered under Houllier.

That said, 3pts, now we go up against the mighty Spurs who will be really pumped for this after West Ham, next test coming up.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

I've noticed quite often from Gabby a lack of celebration when anyone anyone other than himself scores.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:ROT, I think when we were under the cosh he was the only one in midfield doing the hard graft. Know he is not everyones favourite, but thought he put in a good display for the team today

Ha, I think ever game he plays you always think he was the best player. :)

Central midfield is definitely the area that needs the most attention.

I didnt say he was our best player, but thought he was putting in a good shift today Very Happy . With McAllister and Sid coaching, I think they will be aware of the need there. Not very often that Petrov is taken off, but good decision, would have done it bit earlier to be honest. There again, I was screaming at the lad that Heskey was fceked and should be subbed Very Happy

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
I didnt say he was our best player, but thought he was putting in a good shift today Very Happy . With McAllister and Sid coaching, I think they will be aware of the need there. Not very often that Petrov is taken off, but good decision, would have done it bit earlier to be honest. There again, I was screaming at the lad that Heskey was fceked and should be subbed Very Happy

Agree it was right to take Petrov off. Thought he was good in the first half, and as per usual disappeared in the second half.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:21 pm

ROT, thought it was a good decision to take Albrighton off as well, is still young and is tending to tire in the second half. Cuellar has to be first choice centre back and the others fight for the second spot.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, thought it was a good decision to take Albrighton off as well, is still young and is tending to tire in the second half. Cuellar has to be first choice centre back and the others fight for the second spot.

Agree completely on Cueller.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Was texting with QB today and said Cuellar is certainly good enough to play in any of the top teams at centre back. His positioning and reading of the game is excellent
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Always thought Cuellar should be our No.1 CB.... very surprised noone in Spain has brought him..

Albrighton is going to turn into a real player.. his crosss for the goal was virtually undefendable..

Young looked good..

We still find it hard to keep possesion but i think Houllier will adress that and if we can get a younger Owen then we will def score more goals esp with Albrightons crosses..

Press have linked us with Fernando Gago.. huge potential and could be just the defensive midfielder we require.. plus knows how to pass the ball..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum