JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Terry

4 posters

Go down

John Terry Empty John Terry

Post  Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:00 am

This is the man that reckons Chelsea is in his blood and kisses the club badge on his shirt as if he will be only a Chelsea player life time long.

Well , well City come in with a ridiculous amount of money and low and behold he shows his real side .
John Terry is nothing more than a money grabbing tnuc , and i hope man city get fucked side ways by every team next season and they get relegated .

Like to see Terry real worth , and he what sort of bullshit clause he has inserted into his contract , because lets face it £300k a week + £5 mill to signing on fee , not like that tnuc needs the dosh is it.

And Terry's worth £50mill your having a bubble squire , ok i know qb a player is worth what the club wants to pay etc etc , but give me a fecking break , love to see him go though and see the reactions of the Chelsea fans Very Happy

Back to top Go down

John Terry Empty Re: John Terry

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 am

I bet you fell better for getting that off your chest....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:31 am

money talks to some people it seems.
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 am

lass wrote:money talks to some people it seems.

It talks to everyone if they´re honest

If you´re doing a particular line of work and someone comes along and offers you three or four times the salary to do the same job you take it - thats how the job market works - we shouldn´t start getting moralistic about it - we´re all part of the same game

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 am

There has to be a point though where money can't be the main motivation.What will Terry be able to buy if he moves to Man City that he can't already afford?A bloke who's on £20k a year would have a significant lifestyle improvement if he changed that for £60k a year, but when you are talking of going from £150k a week to £200k a week I can't see what real difference it makes.Professional pride has to play some significance at that level.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Least he won't have to feel guilty if his Mum goes out on the nick again - he'll be a couple of hundred miles away in Sunny Cheshire !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:There has to be a point though where money can't be the main motivation.What will Terry be able to buy if he moves to Man City that he can't already afford?A bloke who's on £20k a year would have a significant lifestyle improvement if he changed that for £60k a year, but when you are talking of going from £150k a week to £200k a week I can't see what real difference it makes.Professional pride has to play some significance at that level.

There´s a quote at the start of Rock`n`Rolla

A true Rock´n´Rolla wants the fooking lot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum