JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking?

4 posters

Go down

Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking? Empty Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking?

Post  Ringo Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:16 pm

What price Roy Hodgson ?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking? Empty Re: Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking?

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Ringo wrote:What price Roy Hodgson ?

MOre chance of Avram Grant getting it first
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking? Empty Re: Any Odds On The Next Managerial Sacking?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Ringo wrote:What price Roy Hodgson ?

MOre chance of Avram Grant getting it first

Would have said that a few weeks ago, wouldn't now, thats for sure..

Roy Hodgson is slipping into an impossible situation, you will of course get the classic old school tie response from the trade that you can't possibly sack a manager after 7 games, and he deserves a chance and its to early to tell, fact is if i was Hodgson i wouldn't wait to be pushed in a job like that at Anfield, its one thing or nothing, you either win the vast majority of games or your history, IMO Hodgson needs to think of his reputation, if he hangs in there to long that will suffer badly and any hope or chance he may have had of the England job will vanish instantly, if he goes it will all be forgotton very quickly and on it goes, so IMO Hodgeson, next game if they lose.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Mal, he was shite at Blackburn as well years back when they were a good team. Did he do well at Inter, not too sure. Thought he did very well at Fulham
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mal, he was shite at Blackburn as well years back when they were a good team. Did he do well at Inter, not too sure. Thought he did very well at Fulham

Hodgson has done well in Sweden and Switzerland, with the Swiss national team, didn't make much of a go of it at Blackburn and was confronted with, perhaps a similar situation to the one he's in now when at Inter. There were ownership/board-level problems in Italy and that's what he's got right now. I rate him very highly but his current position seems precarious, he's apparently getting little from the players whilst the structure of the club appears to be in ruins. Not sure I'd have taken the job had I been him, he was doing well at Fulham.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm

I think he went for the prestige attraction.
He surely regrets it now.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Agree with you JPR, whoever took on the Liverpool job was going to have problems. The club is in turmoil and long may it continue. Hodgson did a very good job at Fulham, though he wasnt popular there at first from what I recall.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down