JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry & Paul

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry & Paul Empty Harry & Paul

Post  Ringo Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:37 am

If you have not seen this, its available on BBC iplayer.
Their piss take of 'Dragons Den' is absolutely hilarious.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Harry & Paul Empty Re: Harry & Paul

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 pm

I used to love watching Harry Enfield and Chums in the 90s, absolutely top class.I watched Harry and Paul last week and just about raised a smile for a few seconds.I thought it was shit to be honest
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm

It has it's moments, but QB is right it's no Harry Enfield & Chums.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It has it's moments, but QB is right it's no Harry Enfield & Chums.

Strange really because they are both funny blokes.I dunno, maybe it's a bit dated?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Possibly me harping back to the good old days again? Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It has it's moments, but QB is right it's no Harry Enfield & Chums.

Strange really because they are both funny blokes.I dunno, maybe it's a bit dated?

It's just not funny, is it? Chums had loads of fantastic characters, whereas this one is just random sketches. I do like the Dragon's Den one, but wtf was the one with the bloke telling the old lady she should be a model then asking her to lift his mum in a taxi?

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

It's just not funny, is it? Chums had loads of fantastic characters, whereas this one is just random sketches. I do like the Dragon's Den one, but wtf was the one with the bloke telling the old lady she should be a model then asking her to lift his mum in a taxi?

I agree, the Dragons Den is good sketch but when you compare it to:

the Slobs
Tim nice but Dim
Kevin and Perry
Considerably richer than Yow (Lion)
The old Gits
Nicey and Smashy

Harry and Paul is a very poor replacement
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Must admit, I never saw the humour in that sketch either
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Think I did a thread on the old JWNED comparing the posters to Harry characters. Got a decent response if I remember rightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Think I did a thread on the old JWNED comparing the posters to Harry characters. Got a decent response if I remember rightly.

Do it again, everyone loves a repeat
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm

You can, I've got a baby gnawing on my right hand the moment so typing is awkward. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Think I did a thread on the old JWNED comparing the posters to Harry characters. Got a decent response if I remember rightly.

Could do that with the cast of inbetweeners, great programme. Loved the lads chat up line to his bird last night "Im going to f**k your f**king fanny off you twat". Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Could do that with the cast of inbetweeners, great programme. Loved the lads chat up line to his bird last night "Im going to f**k your f**king fanny off you twat". Very Happy

Top class Laughing
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Top class Laughing

Can imagine Reddi coming up with a chat up line like that. The total bullshitter could be a number of people on here (Mal springs instantly to mind), as could the gormless one. As for the geeky lad with the glasses, step forward Jesus
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Very Happy
When he started pissing, I almost fell off the sofa.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Very Happy
When he started pissing, I almost fell off the sofa.

That could be Jak, pissing and gormless to boot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Top class Laughing

Can imagine Reddi coming up with a chat up line like that. The total bullshitter could be a number of people on here (Mal springs instantly to mind), as could the gormless one. As for the geeky lad with the glasses, step forward Jesus

Reckon Lion is a dead cert for that weirdo teacher who's always trying to touch up Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:54 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Top class Laughing

Reckon Lion is a dead cert for that weirdo teacher who's always trying to touch up Neil

Very Happy
Good shout, though Mal want that role as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Mal is definitely Jay the bullshitter.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Top class Laughing

Very Happy

You could be Neil's dad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:55 pm

"I was fingering her and she shit down my arm."

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Top class Laughing

Very Happy

You could be Neil's dad

Whats he like then, is he weird
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm

He's a bumder.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He's a bumder.

Shocked Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I used to love watching Harry Enfield and Chums in the 90s, absolutely top class.I watched Harry and Paul last week and just about raised a smile for a few seconds.I thought it was shit to be honest

Paul Whitehouse and Kathy Burke made that series funny. National treasures, in my opinion. I think Harry Enfield is a really good writer, but his delivery leaves a lot to be desired.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum