JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids football

+2
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kids football - Page 2 Empty Re: Kids football

Post  jak Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:No Beds, the missus wont let me, says the women will be flocking all over me Rolling Eyes

Sheep flock. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds

To be fair, he aint afraid of working and quite rightly so. Think some people take the p and wouldnt be having that from him. Is 18 next month, needs to stand on his own two feet. Lets hope when I go out with him for 18th birthday drink, I dont end up in trouble like a certain other person on this forum!! Wink

Just in case you do - you should start rehearsing writing very nice letters

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Lionheart wrote:

To be fair, he aint afraid of working and quite rightly so. Think some people take the p and wouldnt be having that from him. Is 18 next month, needs to stand on his own two feet. Lets hope when I go out with him for 18th birthday drink, I dont end up in trouble like a certain other person on this forum!! Wink

Slight problem is I cant write, you should know that from where I come from Lion Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Slight problem is I cant write, you should know that from where I come from Lion Embarassed

Yeah - Noser Country

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:39 am

No i was the victim
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 am

QBVILLA wrote:

No i was the victim

They all say that Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 am

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No i was the victim

They all say that Rolling Eyes

Well by the law of averages then some must be telling the truth Wink
When it happened lutes put me in contact with a mate of his who is a copper.He gave me some valuable advice.So while Lutes may be a fat drunken lout i shall always be grateful to him.By the way i'm still having sinus trouble due to the smack I received on my hooter.if i see that tosser again i'll give him a good hiding Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 am

My mate said you were a right cock and lucky not to be sent down, so dont give us the sob story cos it dont wash. You let your lad down and surprised your missus dont have go at you for being a bad influence Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am

villanfromluton wrote:My mate said you were a right cock and lucky not to be sent down, so dont give us the sob story cos it dont wash. You let your lad down and surprised your missus dont have go at you for being a bad influence Mad

Crying or Very sad tnuc
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:My mate said you were a right cock and lucky not to be sent down, so dont give us the sob story cos it dont wash. You let your lad down and surprised your missus dont have go at you for being a bad influence Mad

Crying or Very sad tnuc

Funnily enough, that is the word he used about you as well, so at least you are showing some remorse Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Your mate?

Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2