JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So hopefully the Villa Boys

+5
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
Finn
Jay.P.A
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So hopefully the Villa Boys - Page 2 Empty Re: So hopefully the Villa Boys

Post  villainies Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 am

After a good start to this qualifying campaign last night was a very poor performance. As someone else said delivery into the box was dreadful and with Rooney still well off his game and Crouch affraid doing his normal nothing we didn't look like scoring. It's amazing that Barry is still making it into this team which suggets either Capello is mad or England has got a major problem in the middle of the park.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

Jak is bang on about the point that England are not a team, it oozes through the whole squad and why 'O' why are we still using players like Ferdinand, for that matter Gerrard even, these players are history, we screwed up in South Africa, we will not win the Euro's, no chance, what we need to do now is build for the next world cup, and we need to start by getting a decent coach/manager, something we have been without for a number of years, watching Fabio and his histrionics is laughable.

Ferdinand, Gerrard, Rooney, who IMO, don't think i have ever seen a player go down hill so fast, he wouldn't get a starting place in a Championship side for me judging by his first half performance, have to say i think Ash still hasn't learned the simple ball, still hasn't learned that every defender in the world isn't there to be dribbled around, still hasn't learned that a killer pass played early does far more to rip defences apart than any cross or run down the wing and pacy ball in ever does.

Think the inclusion of Milner or Walcott would have been a different result, Montenegro are a well organized team, but very beatable by a quality side and thats what England should be.

Desperate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

I agree about Gerrard, Ferdinand, and to an extent Barry, Rooney is Englands best player though and although hes shite atm he's always going to be in the squad, would love to see this though

---------Hart----------

L.Young Terry Dawson Cole

Huddlestone Milner

Wilshire/Lampard

Walcott/SWP Johnson/Young

Bent/Defoe

I think Wilshire is going to be world class player at some point in his career, the boy has so much potential and hes already showing alot now

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Inter.. no goals in open play since March affraid doesnt show a guy who seems like he is wqorld class.. we might have seen the best of Mr Rooney...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Inter/Adrian.

Just think the whole England set up looks tired, seriously think Rooney needs a year out from the game, he'd come back not just rested but more positive, have to say Inter i personally think Roony's automatic selection to the England squad is more to do with the media pressure than his current ability or performance, he's now come out and denied Fergie's explanation to his poor form about an ankle problem as rubbish, doubt Fergie will appreciate that.

I know i'm the only one that thinks this, i think the making of England up front would have been a Agbonlahor and Rooney pairing, the world isn't ready for that much power and aggresion, should be Man Utd's pairing also IMO.

New approach and a new way of thinking IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Mal why are you so desperate to see Agbonlahor go to someone like Man Utd and Arsenal, you have mentioned it a few times now over the years. Just bizarre

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Mal why are you so desperate to see Agbonlahor go to someone like Man Utd and Arsenal, you have mentioned it a few times now over the years. Just bizarre

Just thinking out the box AV, I, as in i know i'm the only one, happen to think Gabby has a lot more in his locker than he has yet shown, he's devoted and committed to Villa and will probably never show it, think if Gabby was fronting quality midfielders is something i would love to see in an overall football sense, at which point we would see if that was right or wrong.

Love him at Villa, would also love to see him up front for England, i just can't see that happening while he's at Villa, and that's echoing Barry, Milner and probably Ash Young for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Mal why are you so desperate to see Agbonlahor go to someone like Man Utd and Arsenal, you have mentioned it a few times now over the years. Just bizarre

Just thinking out the box AV, I, as in i know i'm the only one, happen to think Gabby has a lot more in his locker than he has yet shown, he's devoted and committed to Villa and will probably never show it, think if Gabby was fronting quality midfielders is something i would love to see in an overall football sense, at which point we would see if that was right or wrong.

Love him at Villa, would also love to see him up front for England, i just can't see that happening while he's at Villa, and that's echoing Barry, Milner and probably Ash Young for that matter.

AVFC.. you go that!! Now bugger off and leave Mal alone.. Moon
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum