JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That was shocking to watch

+4
ADRIAN_1976
Ringo
Finn
Bully 9
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That was shocking to watch Empty That was shocking to watch

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 pm

If west ham cannot hold a 2 goal, lead against a team that was so shite in the first half and showed absolutely nothing until parker gave them a free kick in which they scored then wh are going down simple as that.
Wh cannot afford to give away 2 goal leads and expect to stay up.
Wh played so much better last week against arsenal, compared to this week and it's that inconsistency thats going to eventually cost wh their prem league status , and it's as somple as that ...they are hot and cold every other game, even parker was shite today ...

Why is it when wh score 2 gaols they just become ha´ppy with that score line instead of steaming forward looking to kill of the opposition, seriously if wh was 2 down at home, we would have buckled, yet they just let Birmingham into , and gabbidon was to blame for the fist goal, he's supposed to defend not chase shadows...anyway bollocks rant over pure bollocks...need a fucking beer...

Back to top Go down

That was shocking to watch Empty Re: That was shocking to watch

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:If west ham cannot hold a 2 goal, lead against a team that was so shite in the first half and showed absolutely nothing until parker gave them a free kick in which they scored then wh are going down simple as that.
Wh cannot afford to give away 2 goal leads and expect to stay up.
Wh played so much better last week against arsenal, compared to this week and it's that inconsistency thats going to eventually cost wh their prem league status , and it's as somple as that ...they are hot and cold every other game, even parker was shite today ...

Why is it when wh score 2 gaols they just become ha´ppy with that score line instead of steaming forward looking to kill of the opposition, seriously if wh was 2 down at home, we would have buckled, yet they just let Birmingham into , and gabbidon was to blame for the fist goal, he's supposed to defend not chase shadows...anyway bollocks rant over pure bollocks...need a fucking beer...
YOU need a fecking beer??????????????????????
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

You forgot how good we were to get the 2 goal lead. Dropping the points was absolutely inexcusable though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

And Blues are shite so you've got problems..............
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 pm

for 60 minutes your lot were awful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:for 60 minutes your lot were awful.

yes , so that does not reaslly say much for wh does it now...2 goals up against a team playing shite, and still lost to two very soft goals,,,and that my boy is relegation written all over us right now

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 pm

If we're bottom at Christmas, then I'll start to worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:If we're bottom at Christmas, then I'll start to worry.

Youthful optimism.............how quaint Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Finn wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:If we're bottom at Christmas, then I'll start to worry.

Youthful optimism.............how quaint Rolling Eyes

Load of bollocks more like , wh are 3 points of the 2 teams directly above us

Aston Villa 10 2 3 0 5 1 1 0 4 4 12 -4 12
Birmingham 10 2 2 1 4 3 0 3 2 6 9 -2 11
Stoke 10 2 1 2 6 6 1 0 4 4 8 -4 10
Wigan 10 1 2 3 4 14 1 2 1 3 4 -11 10
Blackburn 10 1 2 2 4 5 1 1 3 5 7 -3 9
Wolves 10 2 2 1 7 6 0 1 4 3 10 -6 9
West Ham 10 1 1 3 5 9 0 2 3 2 9 -11 6

And our next lot of fixtures dont look great for a badly struggling side that as i say cannot hold a 2 goal lead...

we have nine games now before xmas,,,,and it dont look good...tell ya what eze...you believe what ya wanna believe but 2 more losses and wh are fucked

And soon Blackpool at home and iam sure that aint goner be an easy meal ticket as Marlon harewood would love to put one over us because being sold to villa...so u believe what u want to believe , but that old saying we are to good to go down...one word

BOLLOCKS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:02 pm

We were already relegated this time last year Mark, according to you and Ringo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:We were already relegated this time last year Mark, according to you and Ringo.

Oh **** off eze we escaped by the skin of the gonads last year...you cannot say that we was not close to being fucked last season...

U are just trying to make up exscuses now how wh will beat the drop-..
You cannot let a 2 gaol lead against a team playing shite and expect to stay up..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Come on eze what ya doing cookng a pot noodle trying to think of some thing sensible to say ...if and i say of wh lose their next 2 games we are phucked Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:52 pm

We better be careful Mark.
Anytime I say anything against our team in here, I get accused of not being a real supporter.
It should be interesting to read Bed shammers report when she gets back from the match.

I have been saying everything you have said for sometime now and all I get is being accused of willing us to go down.
We will know by this time next Saturday, We have West Brom on Tuesday then Blackpool on Saturday and any less than 6 points from those 2 games we are finished.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Very strange table developing so far... we are well over a 1/4 of the way thru and the team 5th Bolton are 5 points above relegation zone and Wigan thus are only 5 points of 5th!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Look we played very well against arse last week but thats done and dusted i watched a wh team play well, but was they, birmingham was terrible , so as far as iam concerned they made us look good.

But two let a two gola lead slip is just something a relegation fighting team cannot do.

I dunno what it is , but wh played really well when cart horse cole was not in the team he was dropped and used as a sub, and wh went 5 games unbeaten....yet bring him back and look whats happened one loss and one draw...iam telling you, wh should have accepted that bid from the pool...of 9 mill...

west brom and black pool....two games i should look forward to....i think i'd rather move house....oh wait a min iam....lol and next week affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Mark........
When you move, leave our teams bad luck and inconsistency in your old place Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Ringo wrote:Hey Mark........
When you move, leave our teams bad luck and inconsistency in your old place Laughing

Dont worry about that mate...i cannot wait to move...really looking forward to it...and as it looks our new arrival romanian street dog will arrive here dec 5 th

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Thats great Mark, and you will never get as fat as Tony with all that land to tend to. Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Ringo wrote:Thats great Mark, and you will never get as fat as Tony with all that land to tend to. Laughing

i have over 3000 sqr mtrs to get sorted , so i might even gain a six pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:06 pm

You do that..........
I will watch you while I drink a six pack. Very Happy
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm

still nothing fromm beds

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

What do you want me to say? We picked up a point, it was disappointing not to come away with all 3, but there you go. We weren't shit, but we weren't Chelsea either. Teams just ahead of us lost, so we're in a better situation than we were this morning. No-one got spat on and the pies were vile.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Bedshammer wrote:What do you want me to say? We picked up a point, it was disappointing not to come away with all 3, but there you go. We weren't shit, but we weren't Chelsea either. Teams just ahead of us lost, so we're in a better situation than we were this morning. No-one got spat on and the pies were vile.

Thats all i wanted to know fair enough....but i still think come next saturday we need 6 points

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:What do you want me to say? We picked up a point, it was disappointing not to come away with all 3, but there you go. We weren't shit, but we weren't Chelsea either. Teams just ahead of us lost, so we're in a better situation than we were this morning. No-one got spat on and the pies were vile.

Thats all i wanted to know fair enough....but i still think come next saturday we need 6 points

So do I, as it goes. But don't write us off yet.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:17 am

Ringo wrote:We better be careful Mark.
Anytime I say anything against our team in here, I get accused of not being a real supporter.
It should be interesting to read Bed shammers report when she gets back from the match.

I have been saying everything you have said for sometime now and all I get is being accused of willing us to go down.
We will know by this time next Saturday, We have West Brom on Tuesday then Blackpool on Saturday and any less than 6 points from those 2 games we are finished.

Think the problem people have is that you only ever say negative things, I can't recall you saying anything positive about the club to be honest, though I don't read all the comments.. Ahh what do I care, just means ill have to deal with lairy cockernees next season (if Argyle go up).
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum