JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians in football

5 posters

Go down

Christians in football Empty Christians in football

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Lad played game today against adults named christians in sport. They didnt live up to their name though, bunch of cloggers with big foul mouths as well. One of them was particularly obnoxious and questioning the ref at every opportunity. I jokingly said one foul mouthed comment wasnt very christian like and he called me a tosser. Told him in no uncertain terms I would be speaking with him at the end of the game, he went running to the ref saying I had threatened him. What a complete knob. Went towards him at the end and he tried to be all nice. Asked him to repeat what he had called me and he apologised profusely, tosser. Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Christians in football Empty Re: Christians in football

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lad played game today against adults named christians in sport. They didnt live up to their name though, bunch of cloggers with big foul mouths as well. One of them was particularly obnoxious and questioning the ref at every opportunity. I jokingly said one foul mouthed comment wasnt very christian like and he called me a tosser. Told him in no uncertain terms I would be speaking with him at the end of the game, he went running to the ref saying I had threatened him. What a complete knob. Went towards him at the end and he tried to be all nice. Asked him to repeat what he had called me and he apologised profusely, tosser. Very Happy
Bedsy You trouble maker!! Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lad played game today against adults named christians in sport. They didnt live up to their name though, bunch of cloggers with big foul mouths as well. One of them was particularly obnoxious and questioning the ref at every opportunity. I jokingly said one foul mouthed comment wasnt very christian like and he called me a tosser. Told him in no uncertain terms I would be speaking with him at the end of the game, he went running to the ref saying I had threatened him. What a complete knob. Went towards him at the end and he tried to be all nice. Asked him to repeat what he had called me and he apologised profusely, tosser. Very Happy

Now now Bully, that is most unfair. I dont mind people who know the real me calling me by my pet name, but not someone I had never met before
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Now now Bully, that is most unfair. I dont mind people who know the real me calling me by my pet name, but not someone I had never met before
Thats not the pet name you told me to call you..................... Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Been to watch the U9s again have we Rambo? No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Embarassed , its only bignob to you Bully
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm

There used to be a Sunday League team called Hitchin Italians. By the time they got banned for persistent violent conduct, they didn't have a single Italian player. I believe they just renamed themselves Henlow Italians and started hacking their way through the Bedfordshire Sunday League.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Embarassed , its only bignob to you Bully
Oh fair enough! Woohoo
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Been to watch the U9s again have we Rambo? No

You going to Blackpool on your annual dwarf orgy Mr Sofisticated
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 am

Luton, you old tart. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum