JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karim Benzema...

5 posters

Go down

Karim Benzema... Empty Karim Benzema...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Houllier says he would take him tomorrow if he wanted to come.. would be one hell of a high profile signing even onloan.. doubt we could get him but even if we did it would be onloan.. he would score some goals and then Man U would buy him..

Highly unlikley but anything is possble.. would def send a buzz round Villa Park...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema... Empty Re: Karim Benzema...

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Dream on. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Yep it is a dream for sure.. but if he doesnt get playing time and is sent out onloan it has more chance of happening with Houllier in charge then Oneil......
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 pm

It was said tonge in cheek. No chance of it happening.

However, Ad's could you speak to one of your contacts at Villa Park and see if there is a chance?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:It was said tonge in cheek. No chance of it happening.

However, Ad's could you speak to one of your contacts at Villa Park and see if there is a chance?

I have he has told me it wont happen but with the window opening look out for my exclusives Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:It was said tonge in cheek. No chance of it happening.

I have he has told me it wont happen but with the window opening look out for my exclusives Wink

You were spot on with your post that Milner would be leaving last summer so you are obviously in the know. Shocked

Let's just pretend that you didn't also start a thread saying "Milner is staying" and various other nonsense.

Last edited by roadoftrinity on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

I always get it right in the end RoT.. unlike some with the Barry Ferguson rumours and is Ashley Youn still having dinner with 'arry Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Well given that your two exclusives were "Milner is staying" and "Milner is leaving" you'd be fecking hard pressed to get it wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Well given that your two exclusives were "Milner is staying" and "Milner is leaving" you'd be fecking hard pressed to get it wrong...

I would keep your Liar out of it if i was you.. you've made a pillock of urself too many times to count Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I always get it right in the end RoT.. unlike some with the Barry Ferguson rumours and is Ashley Youn still having dinner with 'arry Wink

And Arry is still after Young it appears. My source was 110% spot on, bollox dumbo. As for Barry Ferguson, the yam yam was spouting his normal shite, at least he could have made it an interesting signing Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I always get it right in the end RoT.. unlike some with the Barry Ferguson rumours and is Ashley Youn still having dinner with 'arry Wink

And Arry is still after Young it appears. My source was 110% spot on, bollox dumbo. As for Barry Ferguson, the yam yam was spouting his normal shite, at least he could have made it an interesting signing Mad

Yes, he was 100% spot on, it's not like he got confused and it was actually Kyle Walker who was the other footballer with Kyle Naughton in the hotel is it.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:06 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Yes, he was 100% spot on, it's not like he got confused and it was actually Kyle Walker who was the other footballer with Kyle Naughton in the hotel is it.

To be fair he is celebrating his 88th Birthday today.. so bound to make mistakes.. farao
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Houllier says he would take him tomorrow if he wanted to come.. would be one hell of a high profile signing even onloan.. doubt we could get him but even if we did it would be onloan.. he would score some goals and then Man U would buy him..

Highly unlikley but anything is possble.. would def send a buzz round Villa Park...

He be playing for us in January according to my source.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Get your facts right, I told you he was there with those two and Patrick Vierra was there as well ,but rooms were full and had to sleep with Arry Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Houllier says he would take him tomorrow if he wanted to come.. would be one hell of a high profile signing even onloan.. doubt we could get him but even if we did it would be onloan.. he would score some goals and then Man U would buy him..

He be playing for us in January according to my source.

Shocked

Is that your mistress then...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Champions League player, and next season Man Utd IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 pm

New Villa boy scores a beauty.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

SIGN HIM UP!!!!

The bastard, how dare he go and score a great goal like that, putting himself in the shop window for a bigger club. What a cnut.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:SIGN HIM UP!!!!

The bastard, how dare he go and score a great goal like that, putting himself in the shop window for a bigger club. What a cnut.

Lets be honest Jay, even MON may have heard of him before tonight, though he only plays for shite club by the name of Real Madrid
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Tildsley mentioned that Houllier is being strongly linked with Horrau to join Villa in Jan (spelling) came on tonight, first i've heard of that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Malachite wrote:Tildsley mentioned that Houllier is being strongly linked with Horrau to join Villa in Jan (spelling) came on tonight, first i've heard of that.

To be honest Mal that rumours been in the papers since the beginning of October.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum