JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup Bid

+7
ADRIAN_1976
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
jpr60
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
Bedshammer
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

World Cup Bid Empty World Cup Bid

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 am

Today's the day..............
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

World Cup Bid Empty Re: World Cup Bid

Post  villainies Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 pm

cheers Hope we get it, really want to go to a World Cup final.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Me too. Would be brilliant, and the Olympics will be as well. And I reckon we'll do a fantastic job of both tof them.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Hope we don't get it with the official reason being the blue nose stnuc last night. pig

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Russia - what a joke!
I was thinking that if FIFA are looking for serious back-handers then Russia would be the choice but even me at my cynical worst didn't seriously consider it likely. "It would be too obvious, surely" thought I. Well no, actually, cos FIFA don't give a shIte who knows it, they go where they can get their nose in the biggest trough and Russia represents all the requirements - corruption at every level.
Well played FIFA - bon appetit!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Boo.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm

It's so obviously corupt it's almost funny. Qatar getting the other one.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:00 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:It's so obviously corupt it's almost funny. Qatar getting the other one.

How many brown envelopes??? Suspect
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Russia is the emerging power of European football, and has never hosted it before, FIFA prefers single-nation World Cups, and England sabotaged their own bid. It's a bit unsporting to suggest they bought it.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Russia is the emerging power of European football, and has never hosted it before, FIFA prefers single-nation World Cups, and England sabotaged their own bid. It's a bit unsporting to suggest they bought it.

And fairies live at the bottom of the garden.Tit Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Russia is the emerging power of European football, and has never hosted it before, FIFA prefers single-nation World Cups, and England sabotaged their own bid. It's a bit unsporting to suggest they bought it.

Just went we were thinking you hadn't spoken any shit today.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

Just went we were thinking you hadn't spoken any shit today.

hey, his shit isn't confined to this one little site
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm

No, Russia is the country with the highest number of super-rich people. Putin says "I want the World Cup here" and sends his men, including close-buddy Abramovich to make sure the handshake is golden-enough in Zurich. There is so much potential for the FIFA clan to gain serious money between now and the end of the 2018 World Cup that it won't matter if a "clean-up" is activated meanwhile in Switzerland.
Quatar? They can afford it and they most certainly bought it. Better watch out those closet homo footballers - homosexuality is banned in Quatar and 90 lashes is not funny!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:58 pm

To be honest i dont have an issue with Russia getting it.. thye have ever hosted the World Cup before and are a so called super power.. so fair enuff..

BUT Mad Mad how the hell did we ONLY got two votes.. inc one of our own Shocked is criminal.. how can Spain who hosted it in 82 be more viable then us.. TWO FCUKING VOTES Mad ... FIFA are an complete joke.. corrupt Tosspot

Qatar are loaded beyond belief and Russia's leader didnt turn up after Wikileaks showed what a dodgy fecker he is.. so FIFA little club must have made a bag full..

We had our Prime Minister and future King arse licking Blatter and his dodgy cronies and yet end up with only ONE voting for us..

The little club of FIFA wont give a flying feck thou..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm

jpr60 wrote:

No, Russia is the country with the highest number of super-rich people. Putin says "I want the World Cup here" and sends his men, including close-buddy Abramovich to make sure the handshake is golden-enough in Zurich. There is so much potential for the FIFA clan to gain serious money between now and the end of the 2018 World Cup that it won't matter if a "clean-up" is activated meanwhile in Switzerland.
Quatar? They can afford it and they most certainly bought it. Better watch out those closet homo footballers - homosexuality is banned in Quatar and 90 lashes is not funny!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:59 pm

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Are you two guys speaking from personal experience concerning the 90 lashes Leatherman

Absolute joke Russia getting it, couldnt disagree more from Jesus. Mates of mine went over to watch the Republic play over there few years ago and were advised not to go out of their hotel until going to the game or else would most likely get a beating. There were stories of police keeping Man U and Chelski fans in hotel until they got a backhander. Disgrace
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Italy has just as much a problem with racism and horrific authorities, yet no-one would bat an eyelid if they had entered and won it.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Italy has just as much a problem with racism and horrific authorities, yet no-one would bat an eyelid if they had entered and won it.

Oh, thats okay then, I agree Russia should have got it Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Wouldn't have been my ideal choice but for everyone to instantly decide it was rigged is ridiculous IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Of course it was bloody rigged!
Sometimes, I wonder what planet you live on.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm

If it wasn't rigged, it shows just how much FIFA dislike us. Both of these things are possible.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh, and Qatar, better than the US or Florida? Really????????
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Didn't FIFA say they wanted the World Cup in the Middle-East? Qatar hosts loads of massive friendlies, and the last Asian World Cup was a huge success.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Oh, and Qatar, better than the US or Florida? Really????????

U.S shouldnt get it after having it in 94..

Qatar got it due to back hander.. but they have money beyond belief and it would not surprse me at all if they put one hell of a show on and teams there had every facility they require..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Oh, and Qatar, better than the US or Florida? Really????????

U.S shouldnt get it after having it in 94..

Qatar got it due to back hander.. but they have money beyond belief and it would not surprse me at all if they put one hell of a show on and teams there had every facility they require..

Argentina Brazil played their recently and got treated like Gods.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum