JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paolo di Canio

5 posters

Go down

Paolo di Canio Empty Paolo di Canio

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 am

I've just read a rumour that he's about to be added to the coaching staff & that Grant is resisting his appointment, and is likely to walk.
Just a rumour, mind - probably wishful thinking.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Paolo di Canio Empty Re: Paolo di Canio

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:30 am

Bedshammer wrote:I've just read a rumour that he's about to be added to the coaching staff & that Grant is resisting his appointment, and is likely to walk.
Just a rumour, mind - probably wishful thinking.

I would love it if he came in he would get the place really buzzing again...he was an amazing striker with a fiery temper , would love to see him in......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

I've thought that would happen, I pray it does, just no idea to can be Head Coach? Wally and Paulo joint effort sounds like a cartoon Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Bilic, di Canio, and Downes. That'd be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Bilic, di Canio, and Downes. That'd be nice.

that WOULD be nice

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm

I wouldn't want one of my favourite players coming back and taking over at Everton.. What if he comes in and fucks it all up? Tarnish his reputation with the fans for ever..
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

jannerblue wrote:I wouldn't want one of my favourite players coming back and taking over at Everton.. What if he comes in and fucks it all up? Tarnish his reputation with the fans for ever..

di Canio could come out and curl off a massive shit on the centre spot and it'll still be cheered.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jannerblue wrote:I wouldn't want one of my favourite players coming back and taking over at Everton.. What if he comes in and fucks it all up? Tarnish his reputation with the fans for ever..

di Canio could come out and curl off a massive shit on the centre spot and it'll still be cheered.

Thought he'd done that already, no?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

jpr60 wrote:

That was Mr T.Brown, and that was on the whole club not just the centre spot....ask Beds....she likes him Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Rolling Eyes
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Not if he came in and results were shite. There would be sympathy, but he would be outed.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Not if he came in and results were shite. There would be sympathy, but he would be outed.

Yes. But I think he'll get his chance one day. Hopefully with the club stable and secure, when we can afford to take a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:24 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Yes. But I think he'll get his chance one day. Hopefully with the club stable and secure, when we can afford to take a chance.

So never then

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum