JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First half

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First half Empty First half

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Shit game between two shit teams. Parker clearly isn't fit, and Michel Salgado is a tosser.

Back to top Go down

First half Empty Re: First half

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Utter fucking garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm

funny really it's taken you how long to realise this .
Know we have what onemore game before xmas , rooted to the bottom and playing shite...now cunty bollocks perhaps you might realise wh need a new manager other wise adious prem hello ccc

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:09 pm

The players are just as culpable as Grant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:The players are just as culpable as Grant.

bollocks you take those rose tinted glasses off and smell the coffee...Iv'e been saying for weeks about this, but all you could be arsed with is a doom and gloom merchant now you have finally awaoken from you sofa coma and realised it

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Now now girls, calm down Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Rolling Eyes
I'm sure you'll do a fucking dance if we're relegated.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

bollocks you take those rose tinted glasses off and smell the coffee...Iv'e been saying for weeks about this, but all you could be arsed with is a doom and gloom merchant now you have finally awaoken from you sofa coma and realised it

Of course the players are just as much to blame as the manager is! After all is said and done the manger doesn't go in the pitch and actually play the game, does he?.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Of course the players are just as much to blame as the manager is! After all is said and done the manger doesn't go in the pitch and actually play the game, does he?.

The problem is with the players. 5 years ago we had a Championship team playing with their heart and soul and got to an FA Cup final. Now there's a team of overpaid passionless cunts who don't give a flying fuck about the club. And Scott Parker. I'm actually upset at what the club has become, I hate football sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jannerblue wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

The problem is with the players. 5 years ago we had a Championship team playing with their heart and soul and got to an FA Cup final. Now there's a team of overpaid passionless cunts who don't give a flying fuck about the club. And Scott Parker. I'm actually upset at what the club has become, I hate football sometimes.

I'm an Everton fan who supported them through the 90's.. I feel your pain!
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:14 pm

In what is probably only about 15 years of supporting the Hammers we've (kinda) been in Europe, FA Cup Final (seconds away from winning), been relegated AND come back, now we're on the verge of relegation again.....I chose wisely for entertainment purposes when I picked them out of any London club to support (through my fathers hobo-moving-around-everywhere-in London attitude as a youngster)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote: Rolling Eyes

ARE YOU being fucking derious you dope .
Off course i want wh to avoid relegation , Nothing gives me greater pleasure to see a wh player scoring a winning goal.
Your the numpty thats been saying give avram a chance etc etc...Todays game was dire....but to get a point is better than losing, but whay to many times i have heard the saying this game against wigan etc etc is a must win game only to get betaen ...so bollocks u prick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

Off course i want wh to avoid relegation , Nothing gives me greater pleasure to see a wh player scoring a winning goal.
Your the numpty thats been saying give avram a chance etc etc...Todays game was dire....but to get a point is better than losing, but whay to many times i have heard the saying this game against wigan etc etc is a must win game only to get betaen ...so bollocks u prick

Yeah I remember losing that game to Wigan. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Yeah I remember losing that game to Wigan. scratch

You No what i meant was lol ....every game since then has been the must win game factor...onlyknow look at west ham...oh and parker is playing unfit so dont slag him off

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

Thats a very derious post there Marky boy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Don't confuse him with hard words Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Mark in all honesty you have to realise that the players are as much to blame as the manager?
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:19 pm

jannerblue wrote:Mark in all honesty you have to realise that the players are as much to blame as the manager?

I know that buddy , but when the manager picks dick heads like specter . kovac...etc , then surely some of the blame has to stop with the manager...But there's many who did not want grant here

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
jannerblue wrote:Mark in all honesty you have to realise that the players are as much to blame as the manager?

I know that buddy , but when the manager picks dick heads like specter . kovac...etc , then surely some of the blame has to stop with the manager...But there's many who did not want grant here

Yeah he has to shoulder some of the blame, but he can only use the players he has available.. Like I said earlier on in the thread, the players are on the pitch not the manager. For me managers get blamed to easily.. The players are paid a fuck load of money, if they cant do there job properly it should be them who are sacked.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

I thought we beat Wigan? And I've not seen the game yet, but we got a point today.....

Mark, take a look at our injury lisst and tell me who you'd pick ahead of Spector and Kovac at the moment.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 am

Bedshammer wrote:I thought we beat Wigan? And I've not seen the game yet, but we got a point today.....

Mark, take a look at our injury lisst and tell me who you'd pick ahead of Spector and Kovac at the moment.

Stan or Barrera ..

Like i said about wigan i got that wrong....I do admit it when iam wrong, much unlike Grant who reckons that iam a doom and gloom merchant.

I mean what kind of a plnker or plonkers employ A manager and give him a 4 year contract to start with these day and ages it should be at least a min of 1 year contract to see how the first season goes then if well then extend it .
Because if it does go tits up like it is going right now then when sacked the two twots do not have to shell out many millions in compo..
Wh desperately need an attacking coach as it is quite apparently clear we are utter shite up front....And bottom at xmas dont look good for wh and adrift on points as well....i just get fooked off with eze with his doom and gloom bollocks directed at me, iv'e supported wh for more years than that boy...of course i dont want relegation yet again

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 am

Well, Pardew's just been given a 5 year contract at Newcastle - it doesn't seem to mean a thing these days. We're not down yet, either. Just watching the game on Sky - our fans are as vocal as ever. Fulham, Everton & Wolves are all winnable games: it's possible that we could go into the New Year with a totally different outlook.

And then there are the Cup games...
Lots to look forward to.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 am

You'd play Stanislas and Barrera (who did start) the wingers, in place of Spector (who has been really quite good in the last 3 games) and Kovac the central midfielders? Okay then. By the way, Kovac didn't start yesterday and Behrami injured himself in the warm up meaning Spector had to step in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You'd play Stanislas and Barrera (who did start) the wingers, in place of Spector (who has been really quite good in the last 3 games) and Kovac the central midfielders? Okay then. By the way, Kovac didn't start yesterday and Behrami injured himself in the warm up meaning Spector had to step in.

i dont want kovac to start he's utter shite never makes a forward pass...spector just does not cut the mustard for me , and 3 games does not mean a thing...but i suppose having a player in a purple patch of playing well is better than aving kovac you useless cunt on the pitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum