JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager 2011

2 posters

Go down

Football Manager 2011 Empty Football Manager 2011

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm

About to complete the demo today (I assume it finishes at Dec31st like the others).

Nicely improved though a couple of annoying points but they're only minor.

I'll have to sort my tactics out though, I seem to win 3-0, then lose 3-0, then win, then lose, then win, then lose.....no matter who I'm playing confused I'll be 11th-13th come the end of the year......so obviously I'm better than Grant Whistle

They have it right though, Fat Sam got sacked at the start of December, though if thats anything to go by then Mark Hughes is leaving Fulham confused

Back to top Go down

Football Manager 2011 Empty Re: Football Manager 2011

Post  jannerblue Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Awesome game! Playing it at the moment, just abouthalfway through my 1st season.. 14 games in sat 3rd in the league and in the league cup semi final.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

you got a torrent etc to pm me? confused

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 am

englishhammer wrote:you got a torrent etc to pm me? confused

ill have a look mate, I downloaded it about a day after it came out so there should be lodas..
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 am

jannerblue wrote:

ill have a look mate, I downloaded it about a day after it came out so there should be lodas..

I'm useless at all that though. My housemate is seeing to it so should have it by 2moro bounce Cheers

Any tips yet on tactics etc? No point telling me players to sign as we start with 500k Rolling Eyes Although thats only because I refuse to sell Parker to Chelsea, he flips out at first but I make him captain and he comes around within a few months

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm

englishhammer wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

I'm useless at all that though. My housemate is seeing to it so should have it by 2moro bounce Cheers

Any tips yet on tactics etc? No point telling me players to sign as we start with 500k Rolling Eyes Although thats only because I refuse to sell Parker to Chelsea, he flips out at first but I make him captain and he comes around within a few months

Not really, all depends what players you have.. I tend to go 4 - 2 - 3 - 1. Quick tempo, use the wings a lot.. With Cahill in the middle of the 3 in a free role.. Goals a plenty!
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm

First season over Mad

Finished 7th and got to the FA cup final with spuds and lost Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm 12 games in on my first season and sat in 3rd.

Play 4-2-2-2 at home NRC my ball winning midfielder, Ireland my attacking playmaker, young and downing on the wings swapping and Carew the target man setting up Gabby.

Away from home I was crap until I came up with an excellent 4-1-2-2-1 defensive counter attacking formation. Petrov comes in as the anchor man infornt of defence and Gabby becomes the target man with the tactics set to play the ball infront of him to run onto it. Had some good results against top teams using this, its not been beaten yet.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Everyone should sign lucas from sao paulo at the start of the game, a player i found myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum