JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle v West Ham

+3
villanfromluton
Bully 9
Bedshammer
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newcastle v West Ham Empty Newcastle v West Ham

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:09 pm

here's Percy's preview, shamelessly nicked as usual from KUMB.
http://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=2829

I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed, all of which makes typing a bit difficult.

COYI!
Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Newcastle v West Ham Empty Re: Newcastle v West Ham

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:20 pm

They always fecking beat us. But Pardew's shite and Carroll's injured, so who knows. I'm scared to get optimistic. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

And I'm wearing my lucky away underwear and socks and I've made Mr B wear his lucky pants. I don't know what more anyone could do.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I predict a 7-1 victory for Newcastle. There ya go. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Bedshammer wrote:And I'm wearing my lucky away underwear and socks and I've made Mr B wear his lucky pants. I don't know what more anyone could do.
I think English was havin a good go earlier at improving your chances of winning Beds.......... Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Bedshammer wrote:And I'm wearing my lucky away underwear and socks and I've made Mr B wear his lucky pants. I don't know what more anyone could do.

Beds, Jak has said any chance of a pic of your lucky away underwear with you showing them off and Villainies has asked if Mr B could parade his lucky pants.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Absolutely embarrassing performance. Jose Mourinho could be manager and those players still couldn't string two passes together. Or clear a cross. Or beat their man. Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Beds, have you and mr B taken off the underwear yet Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, have you and mr B taken off the underwear yet Wink

Maybe they got erm... "distracted" on the way to the game, the underwear came off and that is why they are losing?
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Load of fucking shite, but we're still only 3 points off of 14th

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, have you and mr B taken off the underwear yet Wink

Yes.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 am

Have you ever seen the bottom of the table looking so congested?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:They always fecking beat us. But Pardew's shite and Carroll's injured, so who knows. I'm scared to get optimistic. Crying or Very sad

Laughing Even after finding the Villa in the bottom 3 with a totally useless manager this has cheered me up.Thanks Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:They always fecking beat us. But Pardew's shite and Carroll's injured, so who knows. I'm scared to get optimistic. Crying or Very sad

Laughing Even after finding the Villa in the bottom 3 with a totally useless manager this has cheered me up.Thanks Very Happy

Dont blame pardew for the newcastle salughtering us you prat, blame a clueless manager who does not know what the **** he's doing that was the worst game i have seen since west ham got an anal fucking by reading.
All ways he plays cole, and he's fooking shocking last n ight did not try at all no closing down, the only players trying was sears and he's a midgit compared to most of the newc players and parker but parker cannot perform mirackles on his own.
If Avram grant is not pulled into day and given his p45 then all i can say is the owners have no balls.
Grant has to go now not next week no more he's got two more games to get things right. he's had to many chances and now he's at the end of his road he aint doing shit in anyway shape or form.
And dont forget wh got very lucky against a team like wolves, one own goal and a lucky goal by sears.
Next up is Le'arse and they must be rubbing their hands in glee...
Oh and Eze stop embarrasing your self you stupid snotmeister

Last edited by Mark west ham man on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Dont blame pardew for the newcastle salughtering us you prat, blame a clueless manager who does not know what the **** he's doing that was the worst game i have seen since west ham got an anal fucking by reading.
All ways he plays cole, and he's fooking shocking last n ight did not try at all no closing down, the only players trying was sears and he's a midgit compared to most of the newc players and parker but parker cannot perform mirackles on his own.
If Avram grant is not pulled into day and given his p45 then all i can say is the owners have no balls.
Grant has to go now not next week no more he's got two more games to get things right. he's had to mamny chances and now he's at the end of his road he aint doing shit in anyway shape or form.
And dont forget wh got very lucky against a team like wolves, one own goal and a lucky goal by sears.
Next up is Le'arse and they must be rubbing their hands in glee...
Oh and Eze you dont halp time some bollocvks stop embarrasing your self you stupid snotmeister

Beds

Excellent
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 am

i know many typo's but typed that in the dark with no glasses but you get the general Gest of it

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 am

Mark west ham man wrote:i know many typo's but typed that in the dark with no glasses but you get the general Gest of it

It's an improvement mate. Very Happy The way it's going we'll be playing eachother next season in the Chumpionship
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:i know many typo's but typed that in the dark with no glasses but you get the general Gest of it

It's an improvement mate. Very Happy The way it's going we'll be playing eachother next season in the Chumpionship

Yes and the snot meister will still be sucking Avram grants right bollock in full admiration

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:24 am

Yep, I followed it all the way. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Yes and the snot meister will still be sucking Avram grants right bollock in full admiration

The problem goes far deeper than the management Mark.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Still failing to realise that it's the players losing the games not the manager..
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 pm

In the Tevez season, a 6-0 spanking at Reading put us on our way to a miracle run to safety, then there was the 4-0 at Blackburn last season, maybe this is our traditional boot up the arse away day thrashing we need? Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 pm

jannerblue wrote:Still failing to realise that it's the players losing the games not the manager..

No , but the buck stops with the manager , it's the manager that chooses the layes and subs.
At the end of the day i know iam not the only one that thinks that Grant should piss of whilst hes got the chance .
sO EZE what happens when we get anal fucked every game by many goals ...you still going to harp on about it...**** and call your self a hammers fan ...beggers belief

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:In the Tevez season, a 6-0 spanking at Reading put us on our way to a miracle run to safety, then there was the 4-0 at Blackburn last season, maybe this is our traditional boot up the arse away day thrashing we need? Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes but in the tevez season that was filled with lots of complications...And just coz wh started a mini revival that season does not mean that willl happen this season and i hope and pray that if it means wh getting a new manager and go on to better things then i hope arse put a cricket score past us

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum