JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT!

2 posters

Go down

ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT! Empty ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT!

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was playing football at my local Goals, came back to see what the score was.... Villa 1-0 Man City! LURVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last 10 minutes were TENSE AS ****!!!!!! But we're Villa, and I was convinced we'd conceed in the last 3 minutes....but no! Heard Collins and Dunne were IMMENSE!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT! Empty Re: ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Jay they were.. esp Collins.. immense.. the whole team was set up really well.. feck know what Man City were trying to do playing it thru the middle all th time.. Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT! Empty Re: ONE DARREN BENT!!! THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN BENT!

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm gonna look for a full download of the game....football first wont have it tonight because it was on ESPN.

PM me if anyone wants a link
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum