JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to normal.

2 posters

Go down

Back to normal. Empty Back to normal.

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

An important league match to play tomorrow against Everton.
Our injury list seems to be bouncing back up again just as we were welcoming back the likes of Diaby and Rosicky. Nasri out, Denilson out - there's some talk of us recalling one or more of our on-loan players (that would be Lansbury, perhaps JET too).
No doubt we'll have our strongest starting eleven from the remaining fit players, which should see AA back in, I wonder who'll get the nod for goalkeeper, I trust it'll be Szczesny. We need the three points as always - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Back to normal. Empty Re: Back to normal.

Post  jak Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Come on you Gunners cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Newcastle next. Looks like Song's out - I wonder how Arsene will re-jink the midfield. As I've said before I wouldn't mind Koscielny taking the holding role in midfield - but I doubt he'll want to switch the central defensive partnership with Djourou. We need the three points of course, I'm hoping AA wil continue his apparent resurgence, if he starts. We should have enough to beat the barcodes, even if it's only to avenge our poor performance against them at The Grove.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

Song is a big miss for us. I agree with you re Koscelny but it's not gonna happen. Tough match up there and whoever steps up, they're gonna have to work their balls off.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!! cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down