JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sullivan on the new boys

2 posters

Go down

Sullivan on the new boys Empty Sullivan on the new boys

Post  Bedshammer Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Taken from KUMB

Wayne Bridge: "Wayne has made an impact and, I hope, will continue to make a difference."

Demba Ba: "The deal took three weeks to structure and complete; he will be an exciting capture."

Robbie Keane: "I hope it is a permanent deal. He is a very good signing and the fans will really take to his style of play."

Paul McCullum: "It could prove to be the signing of the window, if he fulfils his potential. He’s one for the future, we’ll see how he develops."

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Sullivan on the new boys Empty Re: Sullivan on the new boys

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Taken from KUMB

Wayne Bridge: "Wayne has made an impact and, I hope, will continue to make a difference."
Demba Ba: "The deal took three weeks to structure and complete; he will be an exciting capture."

Robbie Keane: "I hope it is a permanent deal. He is a very good signing and the fans will really take to his style of play."

Paul McCullum: "It could prove to be the signing of the window, if he fulfils his potential. He’s one for the future, we’ll see how he develops."

To be fair he was the difference against Arsenal, without him you may have got a point.
Did anyone see Soccer Am on Saturday? They did a brilliant spoof of Gold and Sullivan.Have to see if i can find it online.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

I saw some of Soccer AM, but not that. Are you sure it was last Saturday and not the Saturday before? I can vaguely remember something. Soccer AM are very good at that sort of thing, I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I saw some of Soccer AM, but not that. Are you sure it was last Saturday and not the Saturday before? I can vaguely remember something. Soccer AM are very good at that sort of thing, I think.

Definitely last Saturday as i normally miss it but i called training off last week as the ground was frozen
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down