JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Utd Away.

+5
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Man Utd Away. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Utd Away.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Downing's been fecking shite for a while now. 1 or 2 assists here and there but does nothing during the game, pulls out of tackles, and losses the ball a bit too often, as of late anyway. Just put him on the bench for the next game, and bring him on in the latter stages where he could do some damage. Young does the same but he needs to play on the left where, on some occasions, he is a match winner.

Makoun and Bradley should to start in the middle? might be a bit too soon. Probably stick with Petrov and Makoun, then bring on Bradley with 30 mins to go and see how he settles.

What about Reo Coker? Also think it's wrong to be writing off Downing.This is typical Villa.Downing is one of the many players down the years who can't have a bad game without the fans writing him off.In contrast there's been Holte heroes who were shit more than they were good ie Angel and Collymore

I feel for Reo-coker and I still think he has a place in the team, he has an excellent engine and if the choice was him or petrov I would put him in the team every time.

As far as Downing is concerned, its not just about 1 or 2 bad performances he has been poor for weeks and Jay is spot on about him pulling out of challanges, he has bottled it far to often in a 50/50 situation and that leads to pressure on our goal quite often.

But its more then that, Young is infective in the middle and 15 mins out on the Left wing last night he was far more dangerous thats where he needs to play. Downing is not a RM he is usually very poor out there, Albrighton is a far better option and on that bases Downing is out of the team.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

AV, all well and good but my point is that Jay's a Cockchop Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I still think Downing has an awful lot to add to the team, who was it put the ball ona plate for Bent last night? Same for NRC, think Houllier will rotate it a little and I would have him ahead of Petrov
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I still think Downing has an awful lot to add to the team, who was it put the ball ona plate for Bent last night? Same for NRC, think Houllier will rotate it a little and I would have him ahead of Petrov

I think Makoun has been bought as a replacement for Petrov, but to be fair to Stan we really missed him when he was out injured.With Delph,Bannan,Herd and Hogg i can't see petrov or reo Coker being at the club after the summer.IMO Reo Coker has been unfortunate in his time at the club.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm

And Gardner as well. Looking forward to seeing him and Delph once they get full fitness, perhapd not till next season after a good pre season
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 pm

LUTON !!!!!! SPIN ON IT!!!!!! Leatherman

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:AV, all well and good but my point is that Jay's a Cockchop Very Happy

affraid
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I still think Downing has an awful lot to add to the team, who was it put the ball ona plate for Bent last night? Same for NRC, think Houllier will rotate it a little and I would have him ahead of Petrov

Bent was unmarked in the middle, if any winger that couldn't tee him wouldn't deserve to be paid 1000's per week to play football

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Bent was unmarked in the middle, if any winger that couldn't tee him wouldn't deserve to be paid 1000's per week to play football

Well manyy would feck it up AVFC. Seems to me he is getting a bit of a tough time when a dumb feck like Dunne puts the team under pressure from the kick off with rank bad defending.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Well manyy would feck it up AVFC. Seems to me he is getting a bit of a tough time when a dumb feck like Dunne puts the team under pressure from the kick off with rank bad defending.

can't play everyone in the same position though, one of the wingers need to be dropped and out of Young Albrighton and Downing I don't think many wouldn't pick downing, he has been very poor of late.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Think Albrighton could do with the odd game off as well, maybe even Gabby will be used on the right on occasions as well. What about Downing playing left back on the odd occassion, think he did that at Boro a bit. Against some of the lesser teams at home, might be an option
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Think Albrighton could do with the odd game off as well, maybe even Gabby will be used on the right on occasions as well. What about Downing playing left back on the odd occassion, think he did that at Boro a bit. Against some of the lesser teams at home, might be an option

Agree about Albrighton, but given the fact Downing bottles out of every challange I wouldn't want him at fullback.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 pm

If he did that for Boro, then thats why they are where they are What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:41 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

NRC would've fecked it. That's why his days are numbered IMO, his passing isn't accurate enough.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:18 pm

^ not true, infact his passing this season has been much, much better.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:^ not true, infact his passing this season has been much, much better.

Id give him that. Ive been quite a critic of NRC but he was brilliant all round against Balckburn Saturday. Still cant shoot for shite though!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah his shooting is still shite What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Think about this then he played very well for wh on his day, scored some blinding and very spectacular goals , his passing at times was brilliant, his midfeild play was great..

then he rocked the boat got brought by yr team's owner and every wh fan at the time i think mostly myself and Ringo said you would have a player that when he tried was freaking awesome, but he can also be a reet lazy tnuc...he was playing every game at wh , not he's a part player warms the bench on 40k a week kerrrrching and obviously likeing it co'z iant heard him moan once to the papers about it...

so there ya go a player tha cost ya club 8 mill and has done what exactly.....feck all apart from pick up his weekly pay check

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:Think about this then he played very well for wh on his day, scored some blinding and very spectacular goals , his passing at times was brilliant, his midfeild play was great..

then he rocked the boat got brought by yr team's owner and every wh fan at the time i think mostly myself and Ringo said you would have a player that when he tried was freaking awesome, but he can also be a reet lazy tnuc...he was playing every game at wh , not he's a part player warms the bench on 40k a week kerrrrching and obviously likeing it co'z iant heard him moan once to the papers about it...

so there ya go a player tha cost ya club 8 mill and has done what exactly.....feck all apart from pick up his weekly pay check

Thats not true at all, when we bought him he added much needed steel to a weak midfield, his passing has been poor but he always works hard for the team fighting for the ball in midfield and trying to push play forward when in possession, he hasn't scored goals but we don't all sit at home and base our opinion on players by what names are coming up on the vidiprinter.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I think NRC has done okay, obviously had falling out with NRC and not his fault he was not chosen. Think he has done well this season, but aint going to get a 50K contract.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 am

villanfromluton wrote:I think NRC has done okay, obviously had falling out with NRC and not his fault he was not chosen. Think he has done well this season, but aint going to get a 50K contract.

confused
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think NRC has done okay, obviously had falling out with NRC and not his fault he was not chosen. Think he has done well this season, but aint going to get a 50K contract.

confused

Luton will respond after he's been fed his breakfast. Whistle

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 am

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

confused

Estimated time 11.58am
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

confused

Estimated time 11.58am

Isn't that also his start time for Brunch?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

confused

Estimated time 11.58am

Isn't that also his start time for Brunch?

12pm i think you'll find.He takes his laptop with him to the shithouse, so he can update us from there while he's dropping the kids off at the pool
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum