JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nelson

3 posters

Go down

Nelson Empty Nelson

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Unless Betis scored in injury time - they have been relegated

So....

If Luke Young is happy to play left back or Bouma recovers well enough - we could pick up a fantastic attacking full back on the very cheap (not the greatest at defending I will admit)

But

It would be nice if just one of my recommendations comes off

The only problem is that if Randy asks MON what he thinks about Nelson he will probably reply that the lack of an eye an arm and a leg might be a problem

Back to top Go down

Nelson Empty Re: Nelson

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Wasnt watching the footy lion, been busy entertaining.

Got to say whilst not agreeing totally with you, MON needs to spread his wings with the signings this summer. Haangeland (sp) at Fulham is a great example, though got to say he looked a right idiot when I saw him on hhis debut v Villa. We are not a top team by the foreigners standards, lets go for scandinavians who have served us so well. QB says he met a 4 foot 2 centre half from Denmark who he thinks could emulate Martin Laursen
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Wasnt watching the footy lion, been busy entertaining.

Got to say whilst not agreeing totally with you, MON needs to spread his wings with the signings this summer. Haangeland (sp) at Fulham is a great example, though got to say he looked a right idiot when I saw him on hhis debut v Villa. We are not a top team by the foreigners standards, lets go for scandinavians who have served us so well. QB says he met a 4 foot 2 centre half from Denmark who he thinks could emulate Martin Laursen

Luton

I saw Bruno Alves admit today that he has probably played his last game for Porto - however he is out of our range he will be £20 million plus

HOWEVER - I spoke to Villa about him and his centre back partner Zé Castro (now with Deportiva) five years ago when they could have been bought for a pittance

Unfortunately MON (who was not at Villa at the time ...but) he and his cohorts are not on the wider football line

They are basically ex footballers who know their ex team mates - but are lost to the new world where Mourinho who never played professional football can be the first man ever to win championships in three different european countries in five years (and I don´t like Mourinho)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun May 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Hellloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

So I see we moved house eh!
Very Happy
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:25 pm

It's a bit off topic, but Ze Castro is well up there in the fcuking ugy footballers competition.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Hellloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Very Happy

Hello Jay, and welcome!
Do you like what we've done with the place?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Hellloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Very Happy

Jay

Welcome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It's a bit off topic, but Ze Castro is well up there in the fcuking ugy footballers competition.

Pot and kettle springs to mind, though I realise you aren't a footballer. :)
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum