JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spurs

3 posters

Go down

Spurs Empty Spurs

Post  villainies Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm agitated today about Spurs. Two years in a row we finish above them in the league and can't manage shit in the UEFA thing. Spurs get some quality in that we manage to consistently avoid and suddenly they are in the CL beating Milan and are the most exciting team in the Premiership. Where the fook did we go wrong Mr O' Neil?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Spurs Empty Re: Spurs

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:11 pm

I always had you down as the kind of slimey wanker who should support Spurs. Tosspot

They're a better than average team in the poorest Premier League I can remember, and won 1-0 against a club who haven't challenged for any kind of honours since 2007 with an average first XI age of 57.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I always had you down as the kind of slimey wanker who should support Spurs. Tosspot

They're a better than average team in the poorest Premier League I can remember, and won 1-0 against a club who haven't challenged for any kind of honours since 2007 with an average first XI age of 57.

They are top of the Italian League. Does that not count as challenging for honours?

You really do speak some absolute fucking shite.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Quality league that is. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I always had you down as the kind of slimey wanker who should support Spurs. Tosspot

Spoken like a true West Ham man. No class No No
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:07 pm

villainies wrote:

Whereas the West Ham ladies........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Quality league that is. Rolling Eyes

That's not the point is it, you said they haven't challenged for honours for years but they are currently top of their league so that is challenging for honours, is it not? The current European Champions come from that league.

Absolutely brilliant result from Spurs, I aways hated Spurs but these days they are one of the only teams in the Premier League that I bother to watch if they are on the box as the games are normally always exciting.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villainies wrote:

Wink classiest chicks in London.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 pm

villainies wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villainies wrote:

Wink classiest chicks in London.

Wink
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

villainies wrote:

Oi smah it and legg it,,,bollocks 2 u 2 numb nuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum