JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Relegation battle.

5 posters

Go down

Our Relegation battle. Empty Our Relegation battle.

Post  villahagler69 Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

APRIL FIXTURES 2011

Sat 2 15:00 A Everton PREM
Sat 9 15:00 H Newcastle United PREM
Sat 16 15:00 A West Ham United PREM
Sat 23 15:00 H Stoke City PREM
Sat 30 15:00 A West Bromwich Albion PREM

Was looking at our remaining fixtures as we are in the shit. We without doubt need 3 points against Blackburn next game. Looking at Aprils matches I think this month is going to be hugely important. Our form is so up and down (mostly down) that there is not a game I look at with massive confidence at the minute. Hopefully we will pick up some well needed points before we go into April but baring in mind our last two matches are Liverpool and Arsenal we could really do without desperation facing them two.

Cmon the Villa!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Our Relegation battle. Empty Re: Our Relegation battle.

Post  villainies Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 pm

11 points there, I think we've nothing to worry about.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

villahagler69 wrote:
APRIL FIXTURES 2011

Was looking at our remaining fixtures as we are in the shit. We without doubt need 3 points against Blackburn next game. Looking at Aprils matches I think this month is going to be hugely important. Our form is so up and down (mostly down) that there is not a game I look at with massive confidence at the minute. Hopefully we will pick up some well needed points before we go into April but baring in mind our last two matches are Liverpool and Arsenal we could really do without desperation facing them two.

Cmon the Villa!

I dont think we are in he shit hagler.. will be fine.. wouldve thought so if we hadnt go in Bent Makoun and Walker.. But we should def play 4-4-2
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

13 points from that

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

The signings I am well chuffed with, probably couldnt have realistically gone better, its the performances that concern me. We cant seem to string a winning streak together. The last time I saw Blackburn they were dogshite but I still wouldnt put my house on us picking up all 3 points next time.

I thought with the signings and the feel good factor around the club that Fulham home and Blackpool away would get us at the least 4 points, we came away with 2. The teams below win their games in hand, then the pressure increases. Its going to be a bit of a rollercoaster I reckon.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm

i expect we will carry on to be unspectacular but survive

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:
APRIL FIXTURES 2011

Cmon the Villa!

I dont think we are in he shit hagler.. will be fine.. wouldve thought so if we hadnt go in Bent Makoun and Walker.. But we should def play 4-4-2

We're 15th, can't keep a clean sheet and are struggling to score goals.In my opinion that equates to being in the shit
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:
APRIL FIXTURES 2011

Cmon the Villa!

Cool
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum