JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolton

+6
villainies
Jay.P.A
ADRIAN_1976
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bolton Empty Bolton

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 am

So GH team selection on Wednesday needs to be vindicated by a good performance from the rested players and a good result.

But wait Dunne is confirmed as injured and will miss the game, unless Collins is back that leaves us right in the shite, who is going to play CB with Clarke now? We used to have a someone called Davies bet GH wish he hadn't fucked him off so quick now.

I thought we would get a draw but now with no defence to speak of and Sturridge the goal machine upfront for them I can't see past a defeat.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Bolton Empty Re: Bolton

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 am

There is a chance that Collins will be fit, I guess if he isn't then Baker would be back so it would be him and Clark.

The Davies thing was down to his contract, neither McDonald or MON would play him before Houllier so we can't blame him for that one.

However I do blame Houllier for falling out with Beye and Warnock, surely they could do a job in this current injury crisis, we are paying £80k a week between them.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am

Both Beye and Warnock will want to play to show any would be buyers what they can do.I've got this game down as a draw but after Wednesday's farce I don't think Kermit can afford anything but a victory.Delph did ok on Wednesday but he did get caught out of position a few times and against Premiership opposition we will get punished sooner or later.It's time to stop this fannying around with twenty passes across our own box and start launching the ball up to the big lump (Heskey) for the two quick lads (Gabby and bent) to latch onto.We need three more wins and i couldn't give a flying fcuk how they are achieved.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 am

If its Clarke and Baker at the back I can't see them coping with the Bolton forwards No

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:If its Clarke and Baker at the back I can't see them coping with the Bolton forwards No

Hopefully Collins will be fit, the official site seems to think he will be. Just unlucky to have 3 centre backs all out injured at once.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:42 am

If he's not back then he could always get Heskey to play centre half.Remember him doing it for Wigan and he was tremendous.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:45 am

QBVILLA wrote:If he's not back then he could always get Heskey to play centre half.Remember him doing it for Wigan and he was tremendous.

Not a bad shout there, big fucker good in the air, better then playing a kid there.

I bet GH won't do it though.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 am

Apparently MON asked Heskey to play there a couple of seasons ago, when Clark made his debut against Fulham, just before we signed Collins, Dunne and Warnock. Heskey refused to play there so if MON can't pesude him I don't fancy Houllier's chances.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Apparently MON asked Heskey to play there a couple of seasons ago, when Clark made his debut against Fulham, just before we signed Collins, Dunne and Warnock. Heskey refused to play there so if MON can't pesude him I don't fancy Houllier's chances.

He did it for Paul Jewell and it would be a one off.I'd be disappointed if any player refused to play where the manager asked him.I remember big Dion extending his career by playing centre half.Not saying that Heskey is in the same class as Dublin but i'd expect him to deal with an aerial threat.Have him marking Davies and Clark taking care of Sturridge.Not ideal I know, but needs must.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Apparently MON asked Heskey to play there a couple of seasons ago, when Clark made his debut against Fulham, just before we signed Collins, Dunne and Warnock. Heskey refused to play there so if MON can't pesude him I don't fancy Houllier's chances.

He did it for Paul Jewell and it would be a one off.I'd be disappointed if any player refused to play where the manager asked him.I remember big Dion extending his career by playing centre half.Not saying that Heskey is in the same class as Dublin but i'd expect him to deal with an aerial threat.Have him marking Davies and Clark taking care of Sturridge.Not ideal I know, but needs must.

Dublin was a tremendous player and professional aswell as a leader on the pitch.. we could do with a player like that now!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Dublin was a tremendous player and professional aswell as a leader on the pitch.. we could do with a player like that now!

His name is Fabian Delph!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 am

Jay.P.A wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Just because he is black! RACIST!!!!

Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Just because he is black! RACIST!!!!

Very Happy

OH NOEZZZZZ

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!1111

Laughing
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:46 am

Collins confirmed as injured for tomorrow, will be interesting to see who plays at the back now. No

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 pm

How the feck did we lose that game!!!! Mad Mad

Bent missed two one on ones and Young a penatly.. all there goals came from crosses and we missed Dunne Collins Cuellar big time..

Frustrating!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Can't miss penalties to go 3-1 up awy from home. Inept.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Good job GH rested players against City......... It could have been a real hammering Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Qiite simply we should have won that game but shit haPpens

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 pm

It certainly seems that you had the game tied up.
Whose idea was it to let Young take penalties?

That was the real turning point.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Young has scored three times in a row from spot ( could be more ) so would expect it to be him!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Never confident with Young taking the pens, Bent perhaps.

Houllier is a cnut

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:How the feck did we lose that game!!!! Mad Mad

Bent missed two one on ones and Young a penatly.. all there goals came from crosses and we missed Dunne Collins Cuellar big time..

Frustrating!!

Reckon you've answered your own question there mate
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

After watching highlights last night.. Downing missed a sitter and Bent hit the post on top of all the other chances..

Trying to think if another team has battered us this season n we've mugged them..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm

One of the papers described it, "It would not be possible to find a more unreasonable defeat by a visiting side anywhere in the country all season".

Thats fine, we deserved much more but this is an end of season relegation battle. Unjustified defeats and being just plain shite still amounts to the same thing, nil points and nearer to the drop. Its points we need right now, not great displays and no points. I hope we continue to play as well as we have against Blackburn and Bolton recently. We led twice yesterday,created enough chances to win two matches and still came away empty handed, we cant afford that again with 9 massive games left.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Cahill still bitter about being sold it seems.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2309936,00.html

The guy shoots his mouth off before every game we play them since he was sold 3 years ago and normally gets thrashed, kept his mouth shut for once this time but after scoring twice against a defence missing all its first team defenders in a game widely recognised as one where villa deserved to win he has finally proved his point apparently.

I suppose saying it every game your bound to 'prove your point' eventually laws of averages and everything, and it seems doing it once out of 6 meetings where you have conceeded about 20 goals in that time is vindication scratch

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum