JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues.

+3
ADRIAN_1976
FrenchSpur
villahagler69
7 posters

Go down

Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues. Empty Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues.

Post  villahagler69 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I only saw the 2nd half and from what I saw we pissed away 3 points today. The defending from set pieces (was the only time Bolton threatened) was fecking shite. I cant overly blame that back four, never played together and some out of position. The fault lies squarely with the attacking players, standout scapegoat, Ashley Young. The penalty was a stroke of luck the ball had gone out beforehand, but you take these opportunites and 3-1 gameover. Crap penalty, next time had the ball to your striker ya big headed fool.

Downing missed a sitter, Bent through on keeper and blasts straight at him, goal mouth scramble and Young continously overhitting a number of freekicks and corners. I would have been pissed off with the draw as it wasnt deserved, but to come away with nothing after many chances to put it to bed, shocking.

Houllier, you gambled Wednesday night and lost and your team fecked you again today.

Last edited by villahagler69 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues. Empty Re: Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues.

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm

looks like wet spam are going to finish above you

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues. Empty Re: Bolton Away...... relegation battle continues.

Post  villahagler69 Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:19 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:looks like wet spam are going to finish above you

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

In all honesty, I couldnt give a rats ass about West Ham or any other club at the moment. Premiership survival for Aston Villa is all that matters at the minute and we are right in the thick of it.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Hagler we will be fine.. We as you say battered them.. Bent missed two one on ones and Young a pen.. If Collins n Dunne were fit we would never have conceeded three.. Bolton have Been good this season but we ripped them apart at times.. Couldve scored five!!

But yes.. Wouldve been annoyed at a draw.. Majorily pissed off with a defeat!! Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Hagler we will be fine.. We as you say battered them.. Bent missed two one on ones and Young a pen.. If Collins n Dunne were fit we would never have conceeded three.. Bolton have Been good this season but we ripped them apart at times.. Couldve scored five!!

But yes.. Wouldve been annoyed at a draw.. Majorily pissed off with a defeat!! Mad

Get the goggles off, the Frog has to go after Wednesday. Do you honestly think that Downing and Young were sitting on the bench happy, wanky frog Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

GH knew he had to rest his best team on Wednesday as they have two league games in the entire month of March, he was worried the poor darlings would be overworked and suffer burnout.

Resting players because you face 6 league games in a month is one thing but when you only have two in the entire month, it is ludicrous.

I cannot see us resting the best players we have available next Sunday even if we too, have only 2 league games in March.
And lets be honest, we are in a worse relegation scenario than Villa.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

I think thats been said by everyone now plenty of times.

What cost us yesterday was that our 3 main defenders was out injured and we was playing a kid a LB and Clark in the middle, now I rate Clark but he is young and will make mistakes , he needs to play along side an experienced CB. But due to injuries he had to play along side a RB at CB. Now thats not GH's fault thats just the way it had to be and thats what cost us the game, I don't remember Friedel being tested much other then the goals.

Overall the team played well and dominated the game and created plenty of chances, Young should have wrapped the game up with the penalty but there you go. If we had Collins and Dunne on the pitch I think we would have seen out that game no problem.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:25 pm

I know we had a makeshift defence in place yesterday but we seem to have conceded a hell of a lot of goals this season from corners and crosses.Basic defending has gone for a burton.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Look on the bright side,
Your next game is at home to Wolves.
That should be a foregone conclusion that its a comfortable win for you.

Shouldn't It?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:24 pm

your so subtle ringo

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum