JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager?

+6
Bedshammer
Bully 9
villanfromluton
jpr60
FrenchSpur
QBVILLA
10 posters

Go down

Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager? Empty Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager?

Post  QBVILLA Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Was talking about moaning managers in the pub last night after Fergie's hissy antics and Arsene's "I am too disgusted too talk about it" comment Very Happy
Anyway I voted for Mick McCarthy as top bloke and aside Houllier Mad my least favourite has to be Fergie even though he is the best in the business.Miserable old Jock git
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager? Empty Re: Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager?

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 pm

I think the managers who moan all the time are pathetic and not worthy of the money they earn. I also wish they were not so myopic and saw faults in their payers actions..

Wenger and Fergie are two. Mancini seems to be falling in to this category too

I think the down to earth ones who say it like it is and criticise their players are good

McCarthy is one... I thought Roy Keane was pretty forthright in his time..

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager? Empty Re: Who is your favourite and most hated opposition manager?

Post  jpr60 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

"Favourite", if that is the word, would be 'Arry, just cos he's such a "bloke" if you know what I mean.
Jose Mourinho takes the biscuit for most hated opposition manager - he's the kind of person I hate, he was at a club that I hated after Abramovich took over (although I didn't hate Ranieri) and he's just such an obnoxious barsteward it would be difficult not to give him a smack were I to bump into him by chance. Pullis runs him close for second for being an effin simpleton.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 pm

jpr60 wrote:"Favourite", if that is the word, would be 'Arry, just cos he's such a "bloke" if you know what I mean.
Jose Mourinho takes the biscuit for most hated opposition manager - he's the kind of person I hate, he was at a club that I hated after Abramovich took over (although I didn't hate Ranieri) and he's just such an obnoxious barsteward it would be difficult not to give him a smack were I to bump into him by chance. Pullis runs him close for second for being an effin simpleton.

And he's a taffy Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Like McCarthy, cannot stand Mancini, total tosser
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

I like Harry Redknapp............Hate Fergie and Mancini pair of cocks!
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I love Mourinho, and fcuking hate that twitchy overrated bellend Redknapp.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

"He's rude and with no education. The fact that he wears cashmere sweaters doesn't mean he belongs as a gentleman"
Franz Beckenbauer's take on Jose Mourinho.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:02 pm

jpr60 wrote:"He's rude and with no education. The fact that he wears cashmere sweaters doesn't mean he belongs as a gentleman"
Franz Beckenbauer's take on Jose Mourinho.

That labels Beckenbauer as a raging snob, to me.
Jose plays games. So does Wenger. So does Holloway.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 am

Jose and Holloway deffo the best, hilarious, with Mick 3rd.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am

Mick McCarthy easily the best, my most hated at the moment is Mark Hughes, constantly moaning about something.

I noticed this poll on a website today, I cant understand why Houllier isn't on that list? A thoroughly likeable and modest chap.

Who do you think is the most likeable manager in the Premier League?

Carlo Ancelotti
Harry Redknapp
Kenny Dalglish
Owen Coyle
Ian Holloway
Roy Hodgson
Mick McCarthy
Roberto Martinez
Other

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 am

I like 'arry, mourinho and mcleish. Don't like bruce much
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 am

Favourites have to be McCarthy, Holloway, 'Arry.

I despise Steve Bruce ever since he stated that he would really enjoy sending West Ham down when he managed Birmingham.
Just because Man U failed to win the premiership when he thought they only had to turn up at Upton Park and expect West Ham to offer them the title on a plate.

He wasnt happy Blackburn got it.

Then there is Avram Grant......... More lucky recently than a good manager.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 am

I like Arry as well, think he talks sense and is a good manager, would like to see him as England manager once Capello fucks off.

Mourinho if we are going outside the prem, Mcarthy as well he is honest and doesn't fanny about.

Wenger is a bit of a moaner, thinks his team is so hard done by when its no different to how any other team that isn't Man Utd is treated. Good manager though.

Holloway, what an arrogant prick.

Avram Grant and Ancelloti have no personality between them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 am

Ringo wrote:Favourites have to be McCarthy, Holloway, 'Arry.

I despise Steve Bruce ever since he stated that he would really enjoy sending West Ham down when he managed Birmingham.
Just because Man U failed to win the premiership when he thought they only had to turn up at Upton Park and expect West Ham to offer them the title on a plate.

He wasnt happy Blackburn got it.

Then there is Avram Grant......... More lucky recently than a good manager.

Even though it's his signings and change of formation that have turned our results around

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down