JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids

4 posters

Go down

FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids Empty FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 pm

have you ever seen war of the buttons?

Back to top Go down

FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids Empty Re: FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids

Post  MrMagoo Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 pm

yes.. excellent movie
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids Empty Re: FAO Magoo/everyone else but especially magoo and maybe lass coz she has kids

Post  Bedshammer Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm

As good as Finding Nemo?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

MrMagoo wrote:yes.. excellent movie
excellent. well i just watched the whole movie on you tube and just want you to watch it to remind yourself as to how much of a classic it is. best kids movie ever. shame about the ending though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Bedshammer wrote:As good as Finding Nemo?
better beds better. never seen finding nemo but its a fish, not very realistic is it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

mikeyff wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:As good as Finding Nemo?
better beds better. never seen finding nemo but its a fish, not very realistic is it.

Fish are real. You can eat them and everything, so they must be.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Very Happy

but you know what i mean, they can't do any of the shit that finding nemo says they can. beds please please please watch war of the buttons if you get a chance. you won't regret it. here's the first part.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 pm

mikeyff wrote: Very Happy

but you know what i mean, they can't do any of the shit that finding nemo says they can. beds please please please watch war of the buttons if you get a chance. you won't regret it. here's the first part.

What does finding Nemo say they can do that they can't other then speak english of course.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Buttons looks a bit like Harry Potter which is so far fetched its crazy........

I mean, Harry Potter films has a ginger kid with two friends in it...... How far fetched is that? Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Ringo wrote:Buttons looks a bit like Harry Potter which is so far fetched its crazy........

I mean, Harry Potter films has a ginger kid with two friends in it...... How far fetched is that? Laughing

And one of them is Emma Watson!!!! Boobies

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
mikeyff wrote: Very Happy

What does finding Nemo say they can do that they can't other then speak english of course.
i've never ever seen finding nemo but if you think its good then you'll love war of the buttons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Is that boy on the right James Turgoose who was in This Is England?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:04 pm

nope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Oh.
I will try to see if I can find the film, can't watch it on Youtube.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Why can't you watch it on youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm

mikeyff wrote:Why can't you watch it on youtube?

Need to watch it on a proper screen.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
mikeyff wrote:Why can't you watch it on youtube?

Need to watch it on a proper screen.
you can only buy it on itunes or vhs, its not on dvd

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Really? I remember seeing a trailer for it at the cinema. How old is it?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm

which movie are we talking about beds, nemo or buttons? i'm confused Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm

mikeyff wrote:which movie are we talking about beds, nemo or buttons? i'm confused Very Happy

Buttons.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
mikeyff wrote:which movie are we talking about beds, nemo or buttons? i'm confused Very Happy

Buttons.
It was released in 1994 and ain't on dvd. great great movie

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 pm

mikeyff wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Buttons.
It was released in 1994 and ain't on dvd. great great movie

yes it is on DVD you numpty

http://www.lovefilm.com/film/War-Of-The-Buttons/25342/
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 pm

I must be thinking of another film then.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Beds scratch whatt i said. it is on dvd.

it is a class movie and you should watch it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down