JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad...

+6
QBVILLA
FrenchSpur
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
marsamgod
Ringo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad... Empty And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad...

Post  Ringo Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Have you ever seen the clowns that go onto a programme called 'Deal Or No Deal' ?

OMG!!

That lot should never be let out in public unless they are on a lead!!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad... Empty Re: And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Jeremy Kyle is class, if not an advert for contraception!

Back to top Go down

And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad... Empty Re: And I Thought The Jeremy Kyle Show Was Bad...

Post  marsamgod Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

The Jeremy Kyle Show - Proving that being ugly and thick as shit doesn't stop you getting laid.
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 am

marsamgod wrote:The Jeremy Kyle Show - Proving that being ugly and thick as shit doesn't stop you getting laid.

The fact VFL has a kid is proof of that.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
marsamgod wrote:The Jeremy Kyle Show - Proving that being ugly and thick as shit doesn't stop you getting laid.

The fact VFL has a kid is proof of that.

I have 2 actually, so up yours Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 am

My mum always used to say to me, "Always go for ugly girls, that way you know they'll always be faithful!"

Clearly she's never watched the Jeremy Kyle Show.

And what stage of an argument does "Let's settle this on Jeremy Kyle" come up?
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 am

Ringo wrote:Have you ever seen the clowns that go onto a programme called 'Deal Or No Deal' ?

OMG!!

That lot should never be let out in public unless they are on a lead!!

When were you on the Kyle show ??? YOu should have told us
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 am

You've done it now.Mark's going on there next week for DNA tests on a Romanian puppy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:09 am

Mark wants to know if it gets you a blowie as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 am

villanfromluton wrote:

I think by the evidence so far, it doesn't stop you getting laid but does stop blow jobs.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

I think by the evidence so far, it doesn't stop you getting laid but does stop blow jobs.

Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Does your missus not give you a blowy either then
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 am

Lutes have you actually SEEN some of these so called guests?? Or should i say the cast of Deliverance and Wrong Turn.........theyve either got no teeth or ones that would do you some serious injury!! Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 am

Bully 9 wrote:Lutes have you actually SEEN some of these so called guests?? Or should i say the cast of Deliverance and Wrong Turn.........theyve either got no teeth or ones that would do you some serious injury!! Laughing Laughing

Dont think Mark or ROT would be too fussed by that to be honest Bully
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 am

Bully 9 wrote:Lutes have you actually SEEN some of these so called guests?? Or should i say the cast of Deliverance and Wrong Turn.........theyve either got no teeth or ones that would do you some serious injury!! Laughing Laughing

OH come on they are all part of the new beautiful people.... They are all wonderful specimens of the human form.

I still want to know when Bingo was on the show.... and what was the show about ?? Did he have a DNA test for some reason or was it a lie detector test ??

We should be told
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

FrenchSpur wrote:

OH come on they are all part of the new beautiful people.... They are all wonderful specimens of the human form.

I still want to know when Bingo was on the show.... and what was the show about ?? Did he have a DNA test for some reason or was it a lie detector test ??

We should be told

Really Frenchie?? Woo Hoo hope for me yet then!! Wink
Have to say though Jeremy Kyle is such a slimeball Mad
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 am

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

We should be told

Really Frenchie?? Woo Hoo hope for me yet then!! Wink
Have to say though Jeremy Kyle is such a slimeball Mad

You are the last person I would expect to see on that circus....

I don't think Kyle is a slime ball I just think he has gotten to the point where he is so stunned at what people do that he is just stunned by it all... Springer is a slime ball he seems to revel in it all..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Kyle is a vile little turd. He exploits those micro morons who want their 15 minutes by spilling the beans on their private lives in front of a audenience who are there to laugh at them. Its a circus.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 pm

villainies wrote:Kyle is a vile little turd. He exploits those micro morons who want their 15 minutes by spilling the beans on their private lives in front of a audenience who are there to laugh at them. Its a circus.

You got similar personalities then Wink . Cant see you taking the lie detector test somehow , dirty git Mad

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I can't believe anyone watches this crap.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I can't believe anyone watches this crap.

Lutes loves it. He's made an appearance too, seems he was slipping up to the Quarry Bank area every Sunday afternoon to get busy with this poor lass whose fella was getting addled at the boozer all day. No shocking
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

villainies wrote:

Lutes loves it. He's made an appearance too, seems he was slipping up to the Quarry Bank area every Sunday afternoon to get busy with this poor lass whose fella was getting addled at the boozer all day. No shocking

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

villainies wrote:

Dont judge me by your own standards Mad . Mrs QB is happily married and while she is married to a drunk, at least he aint a womanising drunk
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Dont judge me by your own standards Mad . Mrs QB is happily married and while she is married to a drunk, at least he aint a womanising drunk

The fecking bigamist cow Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

The fecking bigamist cow Mad

See, at least I tried to lie for you, has she moved back home yet by the way?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum