JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Academy UK

3 posters

Go down

Police Academy UK Empty Police Academy UK

Post  Ringo Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 pm

I just watched this programme on BBC3 iplayer.........Quite entertaining.

Next week's episode must have been difficult to film as they have to deal with local football hooligans in Birmingham and we all know how hard it is to find any in that place.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Police Academy UK Empty Re: Police Academy UK

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Ringo wrote:I just watched this programme on BBC3 iplayer.........Quite entertaining.

Next week's episode must have been difficult to film as they have to deal with local football hooligans in Birmingham and we all know how hard it is to find any in that place.

I read in Variety that an upcoming episode was based on someone making a bet with friends and then welching on it - What a bastard!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 am

Ringo wrote:I just watched this programme on BBC3 iplayer.........Quite entertaining.

So when a certain neanderthal knuckle dragging jwned barbarian goes missing for a few weeks because being detained by the prison AUTHORITIES WE KNOW WHY Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 am

Mark west ham man wrote:

So when a certain neanderthal knuckle dragging jwned barbarian goes missing for a few weeks because being detained by the prison AUTHORITIES WE KNOW WHY Very Happy

You have found spell check havent you cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

You have found spell check havent you cheers

he has but now is wondering what will be cooking on the barbarian.Burgers or Hot dogs? scratch
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum