JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One for QB

+3
FrenchSpur
Bully 9
villainies
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One for QB Empty One for QB

Post  villainies Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 pm

We know your partial to a bit of Wham mate.....
https://youtu.be/WYX0sjP6Za8
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

One for QB Empty Re: One for QB

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

villainies wrote:We know your partial to a bit of Wham mate.....
https://youtu.be/WYX0sjP6Za8

A nice glimpse of Pepsi & Shirley!! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Yeah and i bet a few of you boys on here are guilty of sporting a pair of white speedos sorry (budgie smugglers) like George did in the video............ Wink Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Yeah and i bet a few of you boys on here are guilty of sporting a pair of white speedos sorry (budgie smugglers) like George did in the video............ Wink Laughing Laughing

Eeeewwwwww Budgie Smugglers... and yeah I bet you are right... Lutes I reckon wears the knees to neck Victorian ensemble

Last edited by FrenchSpur on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm

They are known as field mice smugglers to most of these senile fuckers on here.

Not me though...

Torpedo smugglers!!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:They are known as field mice smugglers to most of these senile fuckers on here.

Not me though...

Torpedo smugglers!!

You mean those little licorice sweets I guess....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Yeah and i bet a few of you boys on here are guilty of sporting a pair of white speedos sorry (budgie smugglers) like George did in the video............ Wink Laughing Laughing

I would have liked to Bully but to be quite honest with you.......

There wasn't enough room!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Reddi! wrote:

What? with all the padding you stuffed down there.......... Wink Laughing Only joking Reddi Hugz
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

Eeeewwwwww Budgie Smugglers... and yeah I bet you are right... Lutes I reckon wears the knees to neck Victorian ensemble

Moon I thought you were my friend frenchie, I look good in a pair of speedos even now Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Reddi! wrote:

yea, we believe you peewee Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Moon I thought you were my friend frenchie, I look good in a pair of speedos even now Embarassed

Hey Lutes im havin thoughts of the Inbetweeners at the thought of you in speedos!! cheers
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Hey Lutes im havin thoughts of the Inbetweeners at the thought of you in speedos!! cheers

Thong was worn on holiday last year, Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

The thong is your speedos, they just doesn't fit correctly! pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:21 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Shocked Hope you didnt get sunburn............... Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Reddi! wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

The thong is your speedos, they just doesn't fit correctly! pig

Beds
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Oh................ My.............................. God...............................

I hope you won the competition....

I am your friend darlin... but Speedos..... eeeeeeewwwwww

Oh and before you ask..... a burkah
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Dont know bout you Frenchie, but ive got some images in my head which aint gonna be easy to shift............ Wink Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Dont know bout you Frenchie, but ive got some images in my head which aint gonna be easy to shift............ Wink Laughing Laughing

MY shrink is on prozac at the moment. All the images I relate to her from this site are taking their toll on her....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:41 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:Dont know bout you Frenchie, but ive got some images in my head which aint gonna be easy to shift............ Wink Laughing Laughing

MY shrink is on prozac at the moment. All the images I relate to her from this site are taking their toll on her....

Laughing Laughing You should have seen the sights i saw earlier walking along the beach!! Mostly characters from Viz Shocked
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Laughing Laughing You should have seen the sights i saw earlier walking along the beach!! Mostly characters from Viz Shocked

The problem as I see it is how can blokes go for a swim with their speedos stuffed with a sock.... surely the sock will go all saggy and probably smell.... how do blokes get around this ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Oh god Frenchie!! did you have to? Wheres that vodka.................... Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

The problem as I see it is how can blokes go for a swim with their speedos stuffed with a sock.... surely the sock will go all saggy and probably smell.... how do blokes get around this ??

Obviously a fan of Sid the Sexist!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Oh god Frenchie!! did you have to? Wheres that vodka.................... Laughing

Well I think the guys ought to let us know how that pack the budgie
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Or where do they stand on the subject of mankinis................ cheers
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Or where do they stand on the subject of mankinis................ cheers

An ex-colleague took up weightlifting.

He went into a public competition, bent down to lift the bar and, yes, his meat and two veg popped out of his leotard.

Poor Ken never lived that night down! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum