JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards

5 posters

Go down

Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards Empty Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards

Post  MrMagoo Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 am

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards Empty Re: Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 am

Can't say I've really noticed anything special about Wiltshire, but then I can't think of anyone who has massively stood out this season.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards Empty Re: Bale & Wilshere win Player of the Year awards

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 am

Why wasn't Nani even nominated for the PFA awards? Player of the season for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 am

Nani wasn't even in the final 6 for player of the year, seemed very strange.

Plus the fact that Bales performences have been in the Champions League, I don't really understand how he got it.

It would have been Tevez for me, but agree that Nani would be pushing to win it.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Agree Nani has been outstanding for Man Utd, also I'd put Nasri at Arsenal above Bale this season, Bale has only performed in the occasional games.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Why wasn't Nani even nominated for the PFA awards? Player of the season for me.

He was on the shortlist for the young player award.Fecking ridiculous IMO that they can still be considered for that at 23.Anyhow parker,VDV and Adam were all on the shortlist for player of the year and unless the team they printed in the Sun is wrong then none of them were in the final 11 scratch How the feck did that happen?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Can't say I've really noticed anything special about Wiltshire, but then I can't think of anyone who has massively stood out this season.

Wiltshire is quite a nice county, I believe. Jack Wilshere plays for Arsenal and has got his ex girlfriend up the duff.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum