JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBA Today

+2
Ringo
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WBA Today Empty WBA Today

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 am

Predictions?

Tough game this, but I think the players of both teams know they're safe now, so hopefully it builds up to a good game.

Villa 2-1.

Edit: Just read that Brunt is injured, as is Jerome Thomas! Probably their biggest threats after Odemwingie.

C'MON VILLA!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

WBA Today Empty Re: WBA Today

Post  Ringo Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 am

I figured it would be a 2-2 draw which means Aston Villa will probably win 4-0.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 pm

fucking load of shite today, dominate the game again but the end product just isn't there, I don't think another team can get passed the fullbacks so often and get a ball in the box only for no one to be on the end of it constantly.

We are desperate for a win against Wigan next week, and I'm not to confident about that happening, reckon we are relying more on the teams below us not winning for the rest of the season.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 pm

AVFC, saw the last 20 mins in pub and it was dreadful, you would have thought we had 10 men. Why the **** is pires brought on when they had a player sent off. He is slower than Ades brain FFS. We need to get things sorted, was makoun on bench today?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm

We definitely needed someone to come on, someone who can control the ball, can run, got pace - and then he brings on Pires instead of Delph FFS.

Plus I have no fucking idea why he bought on Clark instead of Cuéllar.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 pm

stupid subs, stupid defending for the goals.

Fail to beat Wigan and its squeaky bum time

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Jay

Cuellar is by far the best centre back at the club, feck knows what is going on, maybe he needs to slag off the management
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Ever since Cueller was MOTM away at Wolves and was dropped for the next game he has hardly played him since, Clark looks a good prospect but he isn't experienced enough for a game like that today and certainly think he is to blame for their second, first of all he stands completely still out of place allowing the ball to be played past him and then his tackle is what makes it bounce over freidel and in, a very costly lapse in judgement

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

AVFC, Young should never have let the lad turn him like he did. Best two mates are fceking baggies and have had a rotten night via text, but had few beers in paddy pub and home to soften the blow. Pires coming on was a joke. Spare man, lets have some energy and make them work. Instead we fecking even things up Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Thought we were safe but if any of the teams below us pick up any more speed, we can be royally fcuked.

Wigan, then Arsenal, then Liverpool! Shocked

Our defence has got more holes then a sponge. Luke Young was the best defender out there today. I like Collins but it looks like his time might be coming to an end soon, Dunne is also playing shite.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Keep seeing on Villa Talk that we only need a point to stay up, they obviously have the mathematical prowess of Ades, failure to beat wigan could put us right in the shit depending on other results.

I know everyone is hoping GH doesn't come back, and I still don't mind if he stays and give him a full season, but he needs a better Assistant then that twat today.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Need a new management team AVFC imho, houllier wont be able to cope. I have like some of the football to be fair, but soft belly (like Reddis) and we need to sort it out. Dont know, but maybe teams playing each other might make the points thing, not sure
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Need a new management team AVFC imho, houllier wont be able to cope. I have like some of the football to be fair, but soft belly (like Reddis) and we need to sort it out. Dont know, but maybe teams playing each other might make the points thing, not sure

I've done the predictor and its possible to go down if we only get 1 more point, also Wolves havent played this week yet so still 12 points up for grabs for them and they are only 8 points behind.

A draw with Wigan would almost be mean safety although it could still go down to goal difference in that event, so a win is a must.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 pm

AVFC, you sound more depressing than my missus Very Happy . We will stay up. but pity people like you who have had to put up with this shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, you sound more depressing than my missus Very Happy . We will stay up. but pity people like you who have had to put up with this shite

Mate I go to games with today said that she is surprised I havent hanged my self from a tree the way I go on Very Happy

to be fair it would take an extraordinary set of results to send us down, but I don't like relying on other teams, a win next week is imperative

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, you sound more depressing than my missus Very Happy . We will stay up. but pity people like you who have had to put up with this shite

Mate I go to games with today said that she is surprised I havent hanged my self from a tree the way I go on Very Happy

to be fair it would take an extraordinary set of results to send us down, but I don't like relying on other teams, a win next week is imperative

We are staying up you depressed Sod Tosspot

But whoever made the decision to bring Pires on ahead of Delph or Bradley needs to do one asap!

Also Young can't go quickly enough for me.. He's been average for ages but somehow has to take every free kick!

Dunne can do one too.. He's shite!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 pm

That free kick that Young took at the end was one of the worst free kicks I've ever seen.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm

awful free kick at the end by Young, miles over the bar, why does he keep taking them, cant remember last time he scored one

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun May 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:awful free kick at the end by Young, miles over the bar, why does he keep taking them, cant remember last time he scored one

Exactly. Rather let Downing take over them for a while, or even Albrighton when he's on the pitch. Hell, let Collins smack a few freekicks!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:awful free kick at the end by Young, miles over the bar, why does he keep taking them, cant remember last time he scored one

Exactly. Rather let Downing take over them for a while, or even Albrighton when he's on the pitch. Hell, let Collins smack a few freekicks!

Now you are taking the piss Jay Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

downing has taken plenty f free kicks also this year, always hits the wall

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun May 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

downing has taken plenty f free kicks also this year, always hits the wall

Well exactly, thats how shite Young's been with his freekicks, I'd rather we let Downing hit the wall as many times as he does. At least it registers as a shot on target!

And Lutes, Collins can seriously hit the ball as hard Der Hammer is able to! Probably wont be able to hit a barndoor with them mind you, but he can smack 'em.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Jay, the upper holte will have to duck if Collins is taking a fecking free kick lol
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay, the upper holte will have to duck if Collins is taking a fecking free kick lol
Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 01, 2011 9:10 pm

How are you this evening dipstick, your lot came bak well and unlucky not to sneak a point in the end.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum