JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle

3 posters

Go down

Newcastle Empty Newcastle

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:25 am

Well he's done it again has'nt he That man Pards...he's secured another season for newly promoted bar codes.Must be nice to see your team midd table and the chance to build the team even better for next season.

And just to think it was not so long ago , that pards was on garden leave when he resigned from Reading and then took over wh.

Now look at us an inept manager who aint got a clue, pointless sub's made and when they are you wonder what kind of pot he's smoking.

Two twats in charge who keep spouting more shit every week, about this and that.
A women with an embarrasing colum in the sun, i mean who really wants to read the shit she types anyway (small minority i guess)

And now we have to hope and pray the results over the next few weeks go our way, and all because keane the 65k a week bell nosh cannot hi the target from 2ft away...

oh to ba a hammers fan eh ...

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Empty Re: Newcastle

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Well he's done it again has'nt he That man Pards...he's secured another season for newly promoted bar codes.Must be nice to see your team midd table and the chance to build the team even better for next season.

And just to think it was not so long ago , that pards was on garden leave when he resigned from Reading and then took over wh.

Now look at us an inept manager who aint got a clue, pointless sub's made and when they are you wonder what kind of pot he's smoking.

Two twats in charge who keep spouting more shit every week, about this and that.
A women with an embarrasing colum in the sun, i mean who really wants to read the shit she types anyway (small minority i guess)

And now we have to hope and pray the results over the next few weeks go our way, and all because keane the 65k a week bell nosh cannot hi the target from 2ft away...

Well that's cheered me up Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 am

I feel your pain Marky boy and it has brightened up my monday morning cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Well he's done it again has'nt he That man Pards...he's secured another season for newly promoted bar codes.Must be nice to see your team midd table and the chance to build the team even better for next season.

Well you must have read it to say it is embarressing bounce
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:03 am

MrMagoo wrote:

Well you must have read it to say it is embarressing bounce

Your right magoo i did one week and that was it it's utter bs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum