JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely parcel came through my door this morning

4 posters

Go down

Lovely parcel came through my door this morning Empty Lovely parcel came through my door this morning

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:25 am

Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie. Fantastic blues album, and a cracking duet with Tom Jones too.

Back to top Go down

Lovely parcel came through my door this morning Empty Re: Lovely parcel came through my door this morning

Post  QBVILLA Tue May 10, 2011 7:46 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie. Fantastic blues album, and a cracking duet with Tom Jones too.

Fcuking hell you crusty twat.Your postman will be looking for a job swap with Neil Lennon's postie Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Lovely parcel came through my door this morning Empty Re: Lovely parcel came through my door this morning

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 am

Come in a sealed brown envelope did it?

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 am

Reddi! wrote:Come in a sealed brown envelope did it?

I dunno.Makes a change from in the kleenex I suppose Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 13, 2011 7:41 am

Like a rather vulgar magic trick.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 am

Bedshammer wrote:Like a rather vulgar magic trick.

Bit harsh Beds.Yes he's an ugly,no good layabout with a sense of self importance only dwarfed by the magnitude of his B.O but i think you're out of order suggesting that young Eze was conceived via Paul Daniels magic wand.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Bit harsh Beds.Yes he's an ugly,no good layabout with a sense of self importance only dwarfed by the magnitude of his B.O but i think you're out of order suggesting that young Eze was conceived via Paul Daniels magic wand.

I was referring to Reddi's comment "Come in a sealed brown envelope"..........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 am

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I was referring to Reddi's comment "Come in a sealed brown envelope"..........

so was I.I thought you were suggesting that Gonzo was some sort of mail order experiment
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 am

No. That really would be a "Special" delivery. Incidentally, I'm very relieved that the postman has walked past our house without stopping today.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 am

Bedshammer wrote:No. That really would be a "Special" delivery. Incidentally, I'm very relieved that the postman has walked past our house without stopping today.

Probably cracked one off in the bushes instead
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:No. That really would be a "Special" delivery. Incidentally, I'm very relieved that the postman has walked past our house without stopping today.

The cat does look a bit startled.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 9:12 am

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Well the postman always knocks (one out) twice
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Not a patch on Mark

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 13, 2011 10:11 am

englishhammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Not a patch on Mark

Is his dog called Patch? Shocked
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri May 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie. Fantastic blues album, and a cracking duet with Tom Jones too.

I had to buy it cos I like Hugh Laurie's work. It's your typical blues album TBH, similar to one I bought a few years back where Clapton is playing his preferred Robert Johnson blues tracks. For me the blues is best sung by the old, original (where possible) black performers but Laurie does pretty well, as does Dr John and Sir Tom Jones. Oh yes, I enjoyed the cover notes - typical Hugh Laurie.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri May 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Are we talking Prince George here?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

villainies wrote:

Are we talking Prince George here?

Yup.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum