JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa Bribery

4 posters

Go down

Fifa Bribery Empty Fifa Bribery

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9481461.stm

Makes me wonder what else has been going on over in sunny Geneva.... Seems to me like there is corruption right through the top levels of the game...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Fifa Bribery Empty Re: Fifa Bribery

Post  jpr60 Tue May 10, 2011 8:40 pm

That Jack Warner geezer has been involved in corruption for years - he's one of Blatter's mates, say no more.
It's an effin joke and has been for a while. No matter who is involved FIFA and Blatter always walk away free of any wrong-doing whilst the blokes they rely on to support them are up to their respective necks in bungs. Horrible!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed May 11, 2011 8:45 am

I don't see how it can be sorted out. If Blatter goes the next in line is the Quatari chap who I assume was offering bungs to everyone to get 2022. Corruption seems widespread and with little evidence or will to change I think football is stuck for a while.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

And now Blatter's talking about how football will go down the toilet if he's not re-elected (again).
When I was in business it was the boss who had to make sure he could be replaced in a proper working environment, ensure that continuity was guaranteed. Blatter and his henchmen are just in it and have always been in it for the bungs - it will be bad for football when he's replaced because someone, somehow will have to pick up the pieces from the current mess of total corruption. FIFA, UEFA - they're an effin disgrace and I'm sure in terms of football management (not necessarily the corruption although in some countries it seems endemic) the local FA's aren't much better.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Absolutely !!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: