JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision

+5
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
Ringo
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bully 9
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eurovision - Page 5 Empty Re: Eurovision

Post  Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Stick a clothes peg on his bollocks. I guarantee he won't be snoring then. The screaming might keep you awake though.
Bedsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 am

Ok here's how the convo went my mrs before the euro...

She says oh finland is one of the fav's this year to win it...oh i said is it

Then i watched on the finnished news the night before the place he comes from which is about 60 kms away was holding a euro night in some big wooden hut for him ,all his freindsand family..

Oh i thought how nice.

Now even before all this i had not even heard his song.
But while i was in the rkiosk yesterday i asked the young blonde 18 year old (looked virginal as well phil) if i could do just a straight bet on finland to win ,Yes she replied.

So i thought **** it and put my hard earned wedge on it ( Liar ) Much like saying that Eze has got inside info on wh from atop executive who loves monster munch and many pints of ale, and also likes red coats Leatherman

Anyway iam sitting down waiting for the finnish entry to sing his song feeling quite chuffed at having my first bet on the euro ever.

Anyway after his song No No i got out my bet slip and basically threw it in the bin...yes it was shite...but azibabollocks to win do me a favor ...talk about euro bent vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Ok here's how the convo went my mrs before the euro...

Then i watched on the finnished news the night before the place he comes from which is about 60 kms away was holding a euro night in some big wooden hut for him ,all his freindsand family..

Oh i thought how nice.

But while i was in the rkiosk yesterday i asked the young blonde 18 year old (looked virginal as well phil) if i could do just a straight bet on finland to win ,Yes she replied.

So i thought **** it and put my hard earned wedge on it ( Liar ) Much like saying that Eze has got inside info on wh from atop executive who loves monster munch and many pints of ale, and also likes red coats Leatherman

Anyway iam sitting down waiting for the finnish entry to sing his song feeling quite chuffed at having my first bet on the euro ever.

Anyway after his song No No i got out my bet slip and basically threw it in the bin...yes it was shite...but azibabollocks to win do me a favor ...talk about euro bent vision

Hugz Did you lose much?? Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 am

Bully 9 wrote:

Oh i thought how nice.

much like wh and grant departing ....an undisclosed fee Very Happy

Nope 5 €...mind you about 2 mins before that played a machine poker machine....and it very nicely gave me 5 kings...giving me 50€

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Oh i thought how nice.

much like wh and grant departing ....an undisclosed fee Very Happy

Nope 5 €...mind you about 2 mins before that played a machine poker machine....and it very nicely gave me 5 kings...giving me 50€

Thats good then Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 am

Yeah in away,,,i put €20 into the passion wagon of petrol that is

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Wasting the Finnish dole money on gambling, you fecking disgraceful layabout. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Wasting the Finnish dole money on gambling, you fecking disgraceful layabout. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Cpming from the person who spent his UK dole on pot noodles that's a bit of pot and kettle

Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Wasting the Finnish dole money on gambling, you fecking disgraceful layabout. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Cpming from the person who spent his UK dole on pot noodles that's a bit of pot and kettle

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue firmly in cheek, Frenchie. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue firmly in cheek, Frenchie. Wink

If you want a rise out of him then you should have mentioned him wasting his money on dogfood... Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5