JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a season!

3 posters

Go down

What a season! Empty What a season!

Post  jpr60 Sun May 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Doubly disappointing. I was pretty certain of two things at the start of this season, Arsenal would win something of consequence, West Ham wouldn't be relegated.
I've been bitterly disappointed for a couple of weeks now as a Gooner, but today takes the biscuit. You were 2-0 up and you lost! Arsenal won nowt, West Ham got relegated.
Oh well, at least you Hammers know where you stand, what you've gotta do. Us Gooners have got no effin idea what's happening!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

What a season! Empty Re: What a season!

Post  QBVILLA Sun May 15, 2011 5:51 pm

jpr60 wrote:Doubly disappointing. I was pretty certain of two things at the start of this season, Arsenal would win something of consequence, West Ham wouldn't be relegated.
I've been bitterly disappointed for a couple of weeks now as a Gooner, but today takes the biscuit. You were 2-0 up and you lost! Arsenal won nowt, West Ham got relegated.
Oh well, at least you Hammers know where you stand, what you've gotta do. Us Gooners have got no effin idea what's happening!

Neither has Arsene.Two decent centre halves and you'd have won the league.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Doubly disappointing. I was pretty certain of two things at the start of this season, Arsenal would win something of consequence, West Ham wouldn't be relegated.

Well yeh, but wouldn't we have needed to have scored a couple of times to do that?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Well yeh, but wouldn't we have needed to have scored a couple of times to do that?

How many games have Arsenal dropped points from winning positions this season? Great strikers win games, great defences win titles
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun May 15, 2011 6:05 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

How many games have Arsenal dropped points from winning positions this season? Great strikers win games, great defences win titles

You may well be right QB - I'm just up to "here" with it TBH, totally numb, unable to make any rational judgement on Arsenal these days. We've gone from being a team (I remember thinking, earlier in the season) that wouldn't lose another match to a team that doesn't know how to win. We've beaten Barcelona, Chelsea and ManU for chrissake and lost to every other team - aaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun May 15, 2011 6:08 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

You may well be right QB - I'm just up to "here" with it TBH, totally numb, unable to make any rational judgement on Arsenal these days. We've gone from being a team (I remember thinking, earlier in the season) that wouldn't lose another match to a team that doesn't know how to win. We've beaten Barcelona, Chelsea and ManU for chrissake and lost to every other team - aaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!

Don't talk to me about disappointment.I've seen Villa go from 6th spot and two wembley visits to still being in a relegation fight with two games of the season left.Our manager is the reason, he's fecking awful and i believe that whilst Wenger has been magnificent for Arsenal his stubborness to splash out on two proper defenders and a 'keeper has cost you the title for the last two seasons.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

get a grip, you pair of pussies cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content