JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 days

4 posters

Go down

9 days Empty 9 days

Post  villainies Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Until the new season kicks off. We've lost our Captain and best CB halfway through last season and sold another sub standard CB. Neither have been replaced. We've sold one of our finest and most experienced midfielders and got in a kid from League 1 + a left winger who won't kick a ball for 6 months. WTF? It looks like we'll be starting the season under staffed yet again. :doh:
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

9 days Empty Re: 9 days

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 pm

villainies wrote:Until the new season kicks off. We've lost our Captain and best CB halfway through last season and sold another sub standard CB. Neither have been replaced. We've sold one of our finest and most experienced midfielders and got in a kid from League 1 + a left winger who won't kick a ball for 6 months. WTF? It looks like we'll be starting the season under staffed yet again. :doh:

10 days until Lion tells us that MoN needs help.
10 days before Ringo appears telling us that we should've raided the barra
10 days before Ezekiel gets out of bed

The list is e :hj: ndless
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Until the new season kicks off. We've lost our Captain and best CB halfway through last season and sold another sub standard CB. Neither have been replaced. We've sold one of our finest and most experienced midfielders and got in a kid from League 1 + a left winger who won't kick a ball for 6 months. WTF? It looks like we'll be starting the season under staffed yet again. :doh:

10 days until Lion tells us that MoN needs help.
10 days before Ringo appears telling us that we should've raided the barra
10 days before Ezekiel gets out of bed

The list is e :hj: ndless

I miss Malachite telling us we're all doomed.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Your moaning has just reminded me, had message from Malachite saying he had been having technical problems, but should be online soon. You two grumpy fcekers and Lion will soon be in tandem again
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Your moaning has just reminded me, had message from Malachite saying he had been having technical problems, but should be online soon. You two grumpy fcekers and Lion will soon be in tandem again

Unlike us, our optimism shines through
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Have you really heard from Malachite? That's good if you have.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Quite right QB, top 4 a certainty IMHO if we get that Beye and Distin in
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Have you really heard from Malachite? That's good if you have.

Yes Beds, pm'd him on villa talk when I saw a post of his a couple of weeks back, he got back last weekend. I thought he said he had sent a message or something to you, will dig out the message later
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Beds, message below that I got from Malachite

<fieldset style="background-color: #660033; text-align: left; border: 1px solid black;"><legend style="font-weight: bold;">villanfromluton wrote on Jul 26, 2009 - 04:09 PM:</legend>
Hi Malachite

Have you seen the new jwned site.

https://jwned.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Hope to see you on it soon
</fieldset>

Lutes, i mentioned to beds in a reply to her note, for weeks i was getting URL not known and a 404 error, whatever that is, which would link me straight to someone called Servage, telling me the bill is not paid, now evertime i try to log onto the new site ( about 3 times) i log onto the old Jwned, so i can watch but not participate, a computer wizard is coming in the weekend so i will mention it, say that because i think my system as been hacked. see what happens, bad news about Petrov, do we really need all these friendlies?.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm

It sounds like he's still trying on old jwned, the silly sod. If he answered my PM on Villatalk, I haven't been back on there for ages - I was just trying to contact some Villan when this site was first created.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

He said he had tried the new one 3 times, I also gave him the link in my message
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:He said he had tried the new one 3 times, I also gave him the link in my message

I sent you a PM.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 pm

The expected whiff of complacency from the Saint & Greavsie.

Instead of :hj: eachother off about the Peace Cup they should've been doing some serious transfer dealings. We've got a European fixture to get through before the window closes + 4 premier league fixtures.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 pm

WTF has this got at do with Ades and Lion?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:16 pm

villainies wrote:The expected whiff of complacency from the Saint & Greavsie.

Instead of :hj: eachother off about the Peace Cup they should've been doing some serious transfer dealings. We've got a European fixture to get through before the window closes + 4 premier league fixtures.

cheers
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum