JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young in talks with Utd

3 posters

Go down

Young in talks with Utd Empty Young in talks with Utd

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:42 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6973031,00.html

Right time to sell him IMO, he's been our catalyst ever since we've signed him, but it seems we're almost getting double what we paid for him. Cheers for the great memories, Ash.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Young in talks with Utd Empty Re: Young in talks with Utd

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 pm

I will hold no grudge against him if he goes to Utd, shows more ambition then Milner or Barry going for the big money at city.

He has been a good player for us, sometimes a bit annoying with show boating & going down easy (although I do think thats more because players tackle him harder because of the threat he poses) but in all he has been a good servant to the club, a highlight will always be the winning goal away at everton that one year.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I will hold no grudge against him if he goes to Utd, shows more ambition then Milner or Barry going for the big money at city.

He has been a good player for us, sometimes a bit annoying with show boating & going down easy (although I do think thats more because players tackle him harder because of the threat he poses) but in all he has been a good servant to the club, a highlight will always be the winning goal away at everton that one year.

Yup, that goal against Everton was probably the best moment in his Villa career.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I will hold no grudge against him if he goes to Utd, shows more ambition then Milner or Barry going for the big money at city.

No one else came in with an acceptable offer for those two.My guess is had Man Utd wanted either then they'd have gone there instead.Likewise if City was the only club in for Young he'd go there as well.
Anyway he's given us 4 and half years which in modern day football is borderline testimonial No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum