JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabian Delph..

4 posters

Go down

Fabian Delph.. Empty Fabian Delph..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Only seen this lad play 45minutes of a friendly BUT Gareth Who?? Basketball
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fabian Delph.. Empty Re: Fabian Delph..

Post  truevillan Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:29 pm

was he that impressive ? a good sign :headers: Gareth who ? :hj:
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:46 pm

thought he did well in the first half, played some good passes, bit rash in the challanges though. Could certainly develop into the perfect replacement for Barry, even better since he has some pace. needs to bulk up a bit also.

Albrighton also did well again when he cam on, Milner certainly has some competition for the RM slot. Lichaj I think also showed that there is no reason to ever play someone out of position at RB again unless him young and beye are all crocked.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:thought he did well in the first half, played some good passes, bit rash in the challanges though. Could certainly develop into the perfect replacement for Barry, even better since he has some pace. needs to bulk up a bit also.

Albrighton also did well again when he cam on, Milner certainly has some competition for the RM slot. Lichaj I think also showed that there is no reason to ever play someone out of position at RB again unless him young and beye are all crocked.

Unfortunately I think that we will still see some random full back's through out the season, no doubt including seeing both Delph and Downing at left back during games as well as the random right backs.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum