JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Kendrick..

+4
villainies
Jay.P.A
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
8 posters

Go down

Matt Kendrick.. Empty Matt Kendrick..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 pm

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/08/16/aston-villa-have-loan-inquiries-for-james-milner-and-adam-johnson-rejected-by-manchester-city-97319-29242996/?

Also put on his twitter account that we enquired about Milner and Johnson loans.. that's quiet interesting considering all McMinge talks about is keeping wage bill low...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Matt Kendrick.. Empty Re: Matt Kendrick..

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/08/16/aston-villa-have-loan-inquiries-for-james-milner-and-adam-johnson-rejected-by-manchester-city-97319-29242996/?

Also put on his twitter account that we enquired about Milner and Johnson loans.. that's quiet interesting considering all McMinge talks about is keeping wage bill low...

I saw that earlier, maybe we will make a signing or two before the end of the window. Fingers crossed anyway.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2011/08/16/aston-villa-have-loan-inquiries-for-james-milner-and-adam-johnson-rejected-by-manchester-city-97319-29242996/?

I saw that earlier, maybe we will make a signing or two before the end of the window. Fingers crossed anyway.

RoT i agree.. lets hope its not some publicity stunt cus we release our news from Matt Kendrick.. cus both of those players will be on high wages..

Once Nasri comes in.. Man City will have surplus of players.. and Parker still hasn't moved on..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Any one of the two would have improved our squad massively.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

RoT i agree.. lets hope its not some publicity stunt cus we release our news from Matt Kendrick.. cus both of those players will be on high wages..

Once Nasri comes in.. Man City will have surplus of players.. and Parker still hasn't moved on..

Parker is the one I still have a sneaking hope for.

Could never seem them letting Johnson go anywhere, Milner, I don't think he would want to go yet but he is going to feature less and less with Nasri signing.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Feel sorry for Milner. Suprised he wants to stay there, he should be playing week in, week out not bench warming.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm

villainies wrote:Feel sorry for Milner. Suprised he wants to stay there, he should be playing week in, week out not bench warming.

He chose to go to there.. Young got the best move out of him Milner and Downing..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

We wouldn't have a problem if this had turned out to be true:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/06/aston-villa-martin-oneill-wesley-sneijder
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Martin O'Neill signals Aston Villa interest in Wesley Sneijder

• Sneijder could be surplus to requirements at Real Madrid
• Aston Villa manager also interested in Newcastle's Habib Beye

Look which one turned out true! Rolling Eyes
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Parker is the one I still have a sneaking hope for.

Could never seem them letting Johnson go anywhere, Milner, I don't think he would want to go yet but he is going to feature less and less with Nasri signing.

5 mins before the window shuts i expect to hear he's signed for Spurs
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 am

QBVILLA wrote:

5 mins before the window shuts i expect to hear he's signed for Spurs

Agreed that the most likely outcome, Spurs are in talks to sign Diarra from Real Madrid, can't see them going for both.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 am

A lot will depend on how much they get for Modric
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Think we'll definitely get another midfielder in before the end of the transfer window, been said before but think it's just a matter of wages.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

A lot was supposedly hingeing on whether Carlos went to Rangers. If they shifted his salary off the wage bill it would have allowed for another new player to come in. I know we need to overhaul the wage structure and get it all in order, but we have taken NRC,Carew,Pires,Friedal,Osbourne,Salifou plus others and sold Young and Downing for big money. Adding only NZog and Given, surely we are not that reliant on CC`s wages being freed up with all those players off the wage bill?

If we are then we is fooked more than I thought.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

villahagler69 wrote:A lot was supposedly hingeing on whether Carlos went to Rangers. If they shifted his salary off the wage bill it would have allowed for another new player to come in. I know we need to overhaul the wage structure and get it all in order, but we have taken NRC,Carew,Pires,Friedal,Osbourne,Salifou plus others and sold Young and Downing for big money. Adding only NZog and Given, surely we are not that reliant on CC`s wages being freed up with all those players off the wage bill?

If we are then we is fooked more than I thought.

Bent and Makoun were brought in on the basis that Carew and NRC were leaving. N'Zog and Given for Downing and Friedel. So it's basically Youngs wages we are saving, plus the other three who were on low wages in comparison to the players we bring in.

We all know we need to cut the wages so surely it makes sense that we need to get someone else of wage bill.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Yea put that way does make sense. Depends on how you look at it, we could say Milners sale and salary deduction paved the way for Bents fee and wages? etc etc Not sure how the thinking behind it works, reducing the wage bill is obviously the goal but leaving your side weakened in numbers is counter productive. Being relegated would be obviously a lot more financially damaging.Its a difficult balance.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

N'zogbia and Bent's goals are enough to keep Villa up comfortably.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Yea put that way does make sense. Depends on how you look at it, we could say Milners sale and salary deduction paved the way for Bents fee and wages? etc etc Not sure how the thinking behind it works, reducing the wage bill is obviously the goal but leaving your side weakened in numbers is counter productive. Being relegated would be obviously a lot more financially damaging.Its a difficult balance.

Ireland came in for Milners salary, maybe a bit more.

If we get relegated with our squad then that will be the players and managers fault as we should be finishing 8th, top 10 at worst.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am

After listening to Bill Kenwright yesterday it's Everton who look to be the big club in trouble not us.In their favour they've got Moyes though Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 am

roadoftrinity wrote:

I don't think so, I read an article recently analysing the finances and it didn't look good.
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:N'zogbia and Bent's goals are enough to keep Villa up comfortably.

That's us in the shit then!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 am

Didn't McLeish say yesterday that he won't be buying unless he sells first?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 am

He also went to see Celtic game and admitted it was to check players out..

Looks like Spuds have snared Diarra so won't require Scot Parker..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum