JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orbital

3 posters

Go down

Orbital Empty Orbital

Post  villainies Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Have a look.

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Orbital Empty Re: Orbital

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Saw them play that at 12 o'clock on New Years Eve at Alexander Palace some years ago, quality.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Good times. Late eighties and through 90's music was tip top and changing so much and so quickly. Youth culture seemed to be trying to push the boundaries a lot creatively. Now I'm a bit older I've no idea what youth culture is about these days. Is there an underground music scene? I'd ask Ez but he's a fecking metaller Headbang
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Thought the post was about a sander

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Thought the post was about a sander

Laughing Not bad. I bet you were a right caner back in the day eh Mark. That's why you're a bit of a space cadet?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

villainies wrote:Good times. Late eighties and through 90's music was tip top and changing so much and so quickly. Youth culture seemed to be trying to push the boundaries a lot creatively. Now I'm a bit older I've no idea what youth culture is about these days. Is there an underground music scene? I'd ask Ez but he's a fecking metaller Headbang

I listen to anything. The underground music scene is really big on spoken word/urban poetry at the moment. Over the US a wave of hip-hop called nerdcore is really big. Gaining a lot of attention too. The most famous artist in the genre, MC Lars, has recently done a brilliant track with KRS One.

In the harder scene, a prog metal movement called Djent is massive. Probably not for you, but this is the best band of the genre.

The dance scene is a lot of dubstep, which is brilliant on a night out with a few Ribenas down your neck, but shite when you're sober.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum