JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two hours before kick off

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two hours before kick off Empty Two hours before kick off

Post  QBVILLA Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 pm

And not a mention of the England game on here.Did the World Cup really damage us that much?
Anyway i'm off out up the pub to watch it bounce
2-0 win with Rooney and Lampard to net
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Two hours before kick off Empty Re: Two hours before kick off

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Stuck a fiver on England to win 3-1 with Rooney scoring first. 40/1

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Stuck a fiver on England to win 3-1 with Rooney scoring first. 40/1

After your Udinese prediction I'm surprised you haven't learnt your lesson. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

jak wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Stuck a fiver on England to win 3-1 with Rooney scoring first. 40/1

After your Udinese prediction I'm surprised you haven't learnt your lesson. Rolling Eyes

After 6 years of predicting Arsenal to have a good season, I'm surprised you haven't learned yours. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

QBVILLA wrote:And not a mention of the England game on here.Did the World Cup really damage us that much?Anyway i'm off out up the pub to watch it bounce
2-0 win with Rooney and Lampard to net

Yes No
I can't see Capello on TV without sounding like a Tourettes sufferer these days. And I'm hopefully going to the pub for food, don't want it to be too busy.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Very odd looking line-up. 3 wingers and Barry ahead of Lampard. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Pub is busy apparently. So it'll be a curry, yum.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Very odd looking line-up. 3 wingers and Barry ahead of Lampard. Shocked

For once, an England manager has the balls to pick a team with a formation, rather than fitting them all in. Barry and Parker are holding well, leaving the other players to do the damage. Good choice by the manager
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:19 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Very odd looking line-up. 3 wingers and Barry ahead of Lampard. Shocked

For once, an England manager has the balls to pick a team with a formation, rather than fitting them all in. Barry and Parker are holding well, leaving the other players to do the damage. Good choice by the manager

Haven't watched the game so I can't say, but if that's the case then well done Capello. I take it Young was behind Rooney?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Haven't watched the game so I can't say, but if that's the case then well done Capello. I take it Young was behind Rooney?

Yes, shame Wellbeck or Bent couldnt play with Rooney in the hole as dont think Ashley is the same player there, but the system worked well, though Bulgaria were shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:25 pm

jak wrote:

After 6 years of predicting Arsenal to have a good season, I'm surprised you haven't learned yours. Very Happy

I NEVER predict football results. In football I NEVER count my chickens before they've hatched.
The Arsenal have had a number of good seasons in the last six years. In fact, compared to West Ham, they've had BRILLIANT seasons.
OH! Just a reminder, in your LIFETIME, West Ham have won the feckin INTERTOETOE cup so you're entitled to be a bit bitter and twisted, I suppose. Very Happy
By the way, that fiver could have helped feed a starving child. How do you feel?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:30 pm

jak wrote:
jak wrote:

I NEVER predict football results. In football I NEVER count my chickens before they've hatched.
The Arsenal have had a number of good seasons in the last six years. In fact, compared to West Ham, they've had BRILLIANT seasons.
OH! Just a reminder, in your LIFETIME, West Ham have won the feckin INTERTOETOE cup so you're entitled to be a bit bitter and twisted, I suppose. Very Happy
By the way, that fiver could have helped feed a starving child. How do you feel?

Just a reminder, in the last six years Arsenal have spent treble what West Ham have on players and have the same amount of trophies to show for it. They've been some fecking great seasons. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:44 pm

jak wrote:
jak wrote:

Just a reminder, in the last six years Arsenal have spent treble what West Ham have on players and have the same amount of trophies to show for it. They've been some fecking great seasons. Very Happy

Yes and we're still in the top flight. While you're floundering in the lower division. Still, we've taken pity on you and lent you a player, just to help out. Success breeds profit!! You'll find that out, hopefully, one day. Then you'll be able to spend a few bob on players, instead of beg, stealing and borrowing and bringing them in the back door via Buenos Aries.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm

If success breeds profit, no wonder Arsenal couldn't afford to replace Nasri and Fabregas.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:If success breeds profit, no wonder Arsenal couldn't afford to replace Nasri and Fabregas.

We've certainly replaced the vastly overrated Nasri. No problem. Who's available to replace Fabregas, I can't see him. So that's not a matter of money.
Did you get to have your photo taken with the Intertoetoe, while you had it, by the way? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 pm

No, but I imagine you've got photos with loads of cups judging by your obsession of past glories. Then again, Arsenal don't have much else do they?

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:No, but I imagine you've got photos with loads of cups judging by your obsession of past glories. Then again, Arsenal don't have much else do they?

No we've got feck all compared to West Ham. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Well JAK if you want to measure success as being better than a Championship club, then fair play. You're a very glass half full guy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

So a thread about England disappears quickly Shocked . Good professional performance, not spectacular, but pitch was awful
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 pm

3-0 in Eastern Europe is always a good score.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Well JAK if you want to measure success as being better than a Championship club, then fair play. You're a very glass half full guy. Very Happy

and you're a mixed up kid. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:3-0 in Eastern Europe is always a good score.

Not if you lose by that score it aint
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

That's logical. You been in Turkey or in The Priory? Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

The priory in Turkey actually
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

The priory in Turkey actually

Lay off the booze now. You're much nicer when you're dry. Werthers?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum