JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Man City

5 posters

Go down

So Man City Empty So Man City

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Look like premiership winners already.... They seem to score at will..... Their only problem being Man Utd who seem to more than match them.... Think its going to be a long season for everyone else..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

So Man City Empty Re: So Man City

Post  MrMagoo Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

at the moment it is certainly between the 2 of them alright.

Long way to go though.
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Brilliant start for the Manchester clubs alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Hadnt been on my paddy power account for a while so they offered me the Man Ure/Chelsea double at 11/4 instead of 6/4, so put a tenner on and happy days cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm still holding out for the cold/wet/windy/snowy evening fixtures in the north-east to have an influence on all those sharp warm-weather players that ManC have brought in. If they can do it when they're being kicked up the jacksy in a gale-force wind at freezing temperatures then all praise to them - I've still got'em down as a squad of bottlers! Wink
ManU? Well they're scoring for fun at present - I reckon there's goals to be had against them though, it depends on the mind-set of the opposition. In the past it's been "Let's hope we don't concede too many" for the ManU fixture and if that's the case they'll probably continue on their merry way. Just stop and think - The Crap Arsenal could've/should've netted four against them whilst being played off the park a few days back so, as I say, there's goals to be scored against them.
Failing all of that it's ManU first and ManC second - but I truly don't think that'll be the story.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Hadnt been on my paddy power account for a while so they offered me the Man Ure/Chelsea double at 11/4 instead of 6/4, so put a tenner on and happy days cheers

That wont buy you many pies

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm still holding out for the cold/wet/windy/snowy evening fixtures in the north-east to have an influence on all those sharp warm-weather players that ManC have brought in. If they can do it when they're being kicked up the jacksy in a gale-force wind at freezing temperatures then all praise to them - I've still got'em down as a squad of bottlers! Wink
ManU? Well they're scoring for fun at present - I reckon there's goals to be had against them though, it depends on the mind-set of the opposition. In the past it's been "Let's hope we don't concede too many" for the ManU fixture and if that's the case they'll probably continue on their merry way. Just stop and think - The Crap Arsenal could've/should've netted four against them whilst being played off the park a few days back so, as I say, there's goals to be scored against them.
Failing all of that it's ManU first and ManC second - but I truly don't think that'll be the story.

You could have netted 4, they could have netted 14 Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Hadnt been on my paddy power account for a while so they offered me the Man Ure/Chelsea double at 11/4 instead of 6/4, so put a tenner on and happy days cheers

That wont buy you many pies

Agreed, but better than nothing eh.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum