JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baggies

+9
ADRIAN_1976
villainies
Billy Bonds
Jay.P.A
truevillan
jak
roadoftrinity
villanfromluton
spirit
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Baggies Empty The Baggies

Post  spirit Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

i have put us down for a 2-1 victory in the prediction league, but that is only a tentative selection based on my bias towards villa, i think they will cause us problems, i hope eck doesn`t go too defensive, albion can play some good stuff, we need to match them and take the game to them IMO if we are to get a win, defend too deep and play on the break could see us losing this

spirit

Back to top Go down

The Baggies Empty Re: The Baggies

Post  villanfromluton Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Agree with you that we have to go for it tomorrow, think we can cause them problems. Wonder if N'Zogbia will be given a reprieve
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm

My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Its on in the paddy club, so will be in there straight after the lads game, should get last 20 mins. Best mate is a baggie, so big bet on
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

What did you go for, the Altea? Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 pm

20 mins in and it should be 2-0 to Villa by now ....N,Zog playing rubbish ...again by the sound of it Mad
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Well, Bent scored a penalty after good play from Gabby to win it, and then I missed the Herd's sending off!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:56 pm

TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Second best to everything imho
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

If villa continue playing like this ...then heaven help you lot
Bent , well where fook was bent,
West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Eck isn't going to make it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Bent missed a sitter from close in.. we should have been 2-0 up and the sending off was a joke.. pathetic.. Dowd is a twat..

Worryingly a home defeat and Heskey playing CM Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Mc Ginge aint got a clue.... hes got us playing like Blues Shocked shocking
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:TBH villa deserved nothing out of the game
Brilliant 2nd goal by the baggies,,,And tbh villa spent more time in their own half than they do trying to go forward

West brom looked like scoring every time they went forward...and i think that the score line does not do West brom Justice

We had a man sent off.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

We had a man sent off.

whats that got to do with it,,,,u looked utter crap anyway

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

We had a man sent off.

whats that got to do with it,,,,u looked utter crap anyway

Does seem to change a game when a player is sent off, absurd decision according to all and sundry but will reserve judgement till I see it.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

After the sending off Villa went to pieces and was very poor and Albion was by far the better team and out played us in every department thats fair enough, but it would seem the sending off incident certainly had an effect on the team.

Now thats sorted, why are you lot even responding to his drivel match report anyway.

Someone's got to talk to him.. his only friend is Ringo on Skype Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:before the sending off Villa was completely in control of that game, could have been 3-0 up should certainly have been 2-0 and West Brom hadn't threatened at all so Mark I think your 'view' of the game is rather skewed.

fuk you take things well to serrious..remove the thumb from your ass,,,thick brummie twat i was winding u lot up

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 pm

well I'm having a serious conversation about my shit football team so...

anyway I'm off out in a bit, still smashing my ex's mate, although they aint mates anymore as my ex found out and didnt approve Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Terrible decision to send the young lad off, he did feck all and it had massive effect on game as he was the guy marking Olson at set pieces, who scored equaliser

However, I thought the challenge by Hutton was horrible and fully deserved a red card, wtf was he doing. Has not impressed me in the slightest so far
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 am

Hutton should have had the red card and Herd paid the price end of.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 am

jak wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:My boss is a Baggies fans so we better beat them. Looking forward to tomorrow's game, my new seat is right next to the away fans so it will be a good laugh tomorrow, plus am on the pish before and after.

What did you go for, the Altea? Wink

Laughing Clap
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

Billy Bonds wrote:

fuk you take things well to serrious..remove the thumb from your ass,,,thick brummie twat i was winding u lot up

Errrrrrmmmmmmm, pot, kettle!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 am

Dowd is a useless twat.Hutton's challenge on Long merited a yellow card IMO.The one he actually got booked for wasn't a yellow card offence.Mulumbu got booked for a perfectly good challenge on Gabby and I still have no idea why Herd was sent off.

As for the result, the better side won.If you concede two goals at home from corners you deserve to lose.N'Zogbia is a fucking disgrace, should fcuk him off out of the club right now.In the week Mancini made a sub after 38 minutes for tactical reasons.If McMinge had anything about him he'd have put Clark on for N'Zogbia as soon as the sending off happened.That's the difference between the best managers and the rest, the bottle to make the tough calls.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:33 am

We've sold two very creative players n brought in N Zog. Who has been awful so far. 9.5M too much by what he has served up.

Hutton is decent going forward but shit positionally when it comes to defending. 4M wasted so far.

With our summer transfers ins n outs we should be happy to finish around mid table in the predictable bore fest the Prem is becoming!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:47 am

Up town on the pish last night and Warnock, Dunne, Collins and Hutton were there. Collins and Dunne were smoking as well, laughing away like they didnt have a care in the world. How the **** Collins can show his face the amount of times he got beat in the air is a mistery to me. Don't mater if we have 12 men, the defending off set pieces was an absolute disgrace.

Herds job was to pick up Olson, he got sent off so no one took the responsibility to pick him up.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum